Rangers vs Hearts

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, naegoodinthedark said:

I don’t know what’s wrong with the people on this thread
Pineapple is an excellent fruit. Hard as f**k looking on the outside, juicy and delicious on the inside, and a very welcome addition to both gammon steak and pizza.

That's psycho talk right there. Get yourself help.

2 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

I'd heard of "The Blue Sea of Ibrox" but it's only now I'm seeing all of those empty seats that I understand what it means.

Should be renamed to "The Blue Seats of Ibrox". That's all you'll see there next season.

Should be renamed to "The Blue Seats of Ibrox". That's all you'll see there next season.

Like when they were protesting against mike Ashley and getting crowds of about 10k. Nothing to do with them being utterly pumped in the championship. Definitely not.

12 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Fantastic Hearts support through there. At least one full minibus.

Nae wonder. These are effectively pre-pre-season games for us. Plus who wants to go Ibrokes to be showered with abuse, spit and various small projectiles and pay for the privilege...

Just now, Louis Litt said:

That famous Ibrox atmosphere delivering again I see.

To be fair, it is an improvement on the usual songbook, and it is part of an organized protest by the actual fan groups (as opposed to the 'give us some money' chancers that are also springing up).

Archived