Rangers vs Hearts

According to this

http://www.soccerstats.com/homeaway.asp?league=scotland

Hearts are the team who benefit more from being at home than any other while Rangers benefit most from being away and by about the same amount

So Hearts at Ibrox promises to be a festival of complete and utter incompetence to compete with Partick vs Hamilton.

With the home support likely to be in a foul mood after Sunday Ibrox should be an even more intimidating and hostile atmosphere for Rangers than usual so I'm hopeful we can get something out of this.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sevco appear to be in turmoil, with splits in the dressing room and a manager who has lost the teams confidence. 

An easy but boring three points for Avril and bidco.

15 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I thought people would have had more fun with the word "Fanco" 

There wiz a wee fanny named Boabo
Who came fae the blue side eh Glasgow
Wae a heed fulla hate, he padlocked the gate
Of the training ground used by The Fanco

Are we having fun yet? Monty LewLew

Just now, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I appreciate you might not have been paying attention to the championship but we've been "enshrined" since derailing "the journey" 2014/15

You need something newer, something more recent.

Just get it done Hearts FFS.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Again, No idea what this means.

I relates to your recent trend of starting a *** match thread and then disappearing when the team of ***'s gets turned over. It's a common *** trait.

As a special favour to you here is a the "Banter years" thread which I am sure you could have found on your own. Maybe you have the P&B "WATP" filter turned on so you might have missed it.

You need something newer, something more recent.
Just get it done Hearts FFS.

We've only 4 wins away from home this season and only one since November so if we're celebrating a fifth one by Sunday teatime I think the jollity and gaiety provided to others across the nation will be a secondary concern

There is only 1 tactic hearts should use for this game.

Straight from kick off get in there faces,hound them,bully them,intimidate them.

The result should be that the rangers fans will be baying for blood and the players will shit themselves.

Rangers 1 hearts 2

Again, No idea what this means.

I think he thinks Rangers are away. If you’re prone to departing the thread after a home win, why would you after this (a Rangers (RIP - couldn’t help it) game ends in a home win?

Archived