Cove v Spartans / Spartans v Cove

6 hours ago, FREDDYFRY said:

Perhaps someone can confirm; but is there not an issue with the play offs that the clubs don’t actually “profit” from them and the League  take the revenue after costs?

I seem to remember that being said at one of the AGM’s after our last play off. I might be making this up but as I  seem to remember and was surprised at the time

Its the Premiership ones that the SPFL take a levy from 50% I think.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎29‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 14:25, Gordon EF said:

Wow. I've taken a bigger interest in the EoSL and SoSL this season, mostly because I was interested how Kelty would get on. Which clubs will be entering at that level next season?

I feel like HibeeJibee should just do a 30 minute presentation on football below L2 every season and all questions should just be directed to it tbh.:lol:

On ‎29‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 19:22, Clayhole Blue said:

Can’t believe you’ve missed the huge threads on both EOS and Junior forums about this - details on those of the clubs which have applied to join EOS league!

Official Statement from the East of Scotland League:

East of Scotland League confirm 13 new clubs, including 12 from juniors, will join league for next season.

The East of Scotland Football League is very pleased to announce that the undernoted Clubs have applied for, and been accepted into, membership of the League commencing from Season 2018/2019.

The structure of the League will be decided once we have a final number of participants as this could still change between now and our Annual General Meeting on 7 June due to the possible relegation of one other Club from the Scottish Lowland Football League and to allow the League to consider late applications for membership.

Any queries should be addressed to either –

chairman@eosfl.com or
leaguesecretary@eastofscotlandfa.co.uk

Clubs accepted

Blackburn United
Bonnyrigg Rose
Camelon
Crossgates Primrose
Dalkeith Thistle
Dunipace
Easthouses Lily
Edinburgh United
Haddington Athletic
Hill o’ Beath Hawthorn
Inverkeithing Hillfield Swifts
Musselburgh Athletic
Tranent

7 hours ago, big al said:

Over 3 years since any of those games and he crowds weren’t that big.

however, it was all spent(and more) during the following season by Jimmy  Nichol who thought he was still at Man Utd I think.

I'll forever be grateful to Jimmy Nicholl for making it possible for me to see Sammy Stewart play live.

7 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

Official Statement from the East of Scotland League:

East of Scotland League confirm 13 new clubs, including 12 from juniors, will join league for next season.

The East of Scotland Football League is very pleased to announce that the undernoted Clubs have applied for, and been accepted into, membership of the League commencing from Season 2018/2019.

The structure of the League will be decided once we have a final number of participants as this could still change between now and our Annual General Meeting on 7 June due to the possible relegation of one other Club from the Scottish Lowland Football League and to allow the League to consider late applications for membership.

Any queries should be addressed to either –

chairman@eosfl.com or
leaguesecretary@eastofscotlandfa.co.uk

Clubs accepted

Blackburn United
Bonnyrigg Rose
Camelon
Crossgates Primrose
Dalkeith Thistle
Dunipace
Easthouses Lily
Edinburgh United
Haddington Athletic
Hill o’ Beath Hawthorn
Inverkeithing Hillfield Swifts
Musselburgh Athletic
Tranent

#CheapPlug off the back of this...might be worth a read for anyone needing to get up-to-speed!

https://www.thedugout.scot/2018/05/04/end-of-the-juniors-scottish-football-set-for-historic-change/

Archived