Dumbarton v Inverness - WEDNESDAY Night

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, RiG said:

What's the script with this whopper?

He's a mate/relative of Ally Roy who we had on loan from Hearts for the first half of the season and since we didn't renew his loan he's been doing this whole "told you it was a mistake" routine. For some bizarre reason he kids on he's a Sons fan.

27 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

He's a mate/relative of Ally Roy who we had on loan from Hearts for the first half of the season and since we didn't renew his loan he's been doing this whole "told you it was a mistake" routine. For some bizarre reason he kids on he's a Sons fan.

:lol: 

Whacko.

15 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

After Gary Warren went off crocked?

I wouldn't have ideas of promotion next season if you're after Gary Warren.

3 hours ago, The Moonster said:

And stop saying "we" when talking about Dumbarton, you Hearts c**t.

Renton born and bred ,and unlike you don’t take to foul language or hearts ,I just tell the truth which you and others are blinded too mr doomster.

I’d just like to point out that, from the way he types, Rangeman is a relative of Ally Roy. That’s no slight on Ally by the way, I just did a bit of background reading and found a family member who constructs sentences in the same way.

That’s not to say he isn’t a Sons fan to be fair. Although I’d like to think that Ally might have mentioned that when he signed.

No relative of the boy Roy , or friend , but a concerned fan ,and I’m intitled to  tell the truth the way it is .team are poor in second half of season  ,can use not see this  ,and where is the so called star of team ,the fox in the box posted missing big time.

No relative of the boy Roy , or friend , but a concerned fan ,and I’m intitled to  tell the truth the way it is .team are poor in second half of season  ,can use not see this  ,and where is the so called star of team ,the fox in the box posted missing big time.

We’ve not been poor because of us letting Roy go. We all know that’s what you are getting at.

You always seem to appear to stick the boot in so in the politest way possible. Bugger off back to your hearts thread.

Points gained with Ally Roy 12
Points gained without Ally Roy 18.
To put some meat on the bones, he was a late sub (after 85 mins) in two draws where we were already drawing and he had left the field before we scored the winning goal away to Brechin.

9 hours ago, microdave said:

To put some meat on the bones, he was a late sub (after 85 mins) in two draws where we were already drawing and he had left the field before we scored the winning goal away to Brechin.

IMG_1034.JPG.cb7bc568b029eb65ca0ef6fb1498697f.JPG

18 hours ago, microdave said:

Figures and fixtures ? Check it out microwavedave  today answers everything .

Archived