Inverness vs Dunfermline

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Higgy hits a seat with the ball and the Caley fans acted like he'd kicked a kid in the puss.

Someone on Twitter claimed it hit a wee boy in the face, incredible.

Though there had been a mention of a young kid being hit (obviously), looks like it hit a seat and nothing else from the video.

Will Higginbotham’s booking still be considered funny, when people realise it means he’s suspended for the second leg of the first round of playoffs?

Yes.

3 hours ago, CallumPar said:

Will Higginbotham’s booking still be considered funny, when people realise it means he’s suspended for the second leg of the first round of playoffs?

How the f**k is that even possible?

Do the suspension rules work in a similar way to "1,2 miss a few 99, 100" now?

Seems like someone gets suspended, plays for a few weeks/a month and then sits out a random game miles after the fact.

That's my tweet above. At the time I thought he had hit a fan and but having seen the highlights it clear he didn't so no problem saying I was wrong. Still a jake though.

How the f**k is that even possible?
Do the suspension rules work in a similar way to "1,2 miss a few 99, 100" now?
Seems like someone gets suspended, plays for a few weeks/a month and then sits out a random game miles after the fact.

Suspensions for too many bookings kick in 2 weeks after the final booking is confirmed.

That's my tweet above. At the time I thought he had hit a fan and but having seen the highlights it clear he didn't so no problem saying I was wrong. Still a jake though.

You just make that up then? Deplorable behaviour.

7 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

You just make that up then? Deplorable behaviour.

Probably because he was fucking seething and needed to vent somewhere at someone.

Fair fucks for owning up too.

Good egg.

Fantastic game on Saturday. There maybe wasn't a lot of goalmouth action at times but you could see how much it meant to both sets of players and fans alike. 

I think a point was fair in the end and while it does help us, I wouldn't rule Caley out just yet. They're good enough to win both of their remaining games. 

We scored a good early goal through Ryan, although Ridgers really should be doing better, IMO. 

A great free-kick by Chalmers and then Inverness dominated until Austin went off. 

He had the better of M'Voto nearly all afternoon so I was surprised to see him go off so early on in the second-half, tbh. 

We seemed to get a grip of things once Fash had been subbed but ICT defended really well. 

It looked like it wouldn't be our day despite bringing on Cardle, McManus and then throwing M'Voto up top too. 

It was some scenes when Clark scored, the away end and the team went crazy. You could see how big a goal that was. However, like I've said, the job isn't over, yet. 

John Robertson gave a great interview post-match. He was very honest but also very subdued. I was surprised he bigged up Dunfermline to the extent he did but I suspect that'll be to ease the pressure on his side against Livingston tomorrow. 

My match report, plus the comments of Allan Johnston and JR can be found here.

I wish you guys the best of luck tomorrow and on Saturday against Morton. It has been a great fight and Dunfermline will know - IF they make the playoffs - that they were in a closely contested battle against Inverness. 

I have enjoyed both my trips up to the Highlands this term; Caley have been very accommodating and welcoming to myself and the rest of the ParsTV crew, while also being very helpful with us at times, too. 

All the Best! But, COYP! :thumsup2

Archived