Stranraer Vs Raith Rovers

10 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

I know what you mean, I wished for capitalisation, word breaks and punctuation.

Well then , you should be aware that the rules of punctuation are at breakdown, however as an “oldie” I can only apologise for my abhorrent grammar. 

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride. 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Frank conner said:

Were you the jakey that got lifted outside the fitba bar? I genuinely can't work out how clubs like yourself actually survive part time or not on 300 odd fans . Ps calm doon

Part Time is the key.

I genuinely can't work out how clubs like Raith and Ayr can survive on a full-time basis - must be paying Minimum Wage and Apprenticeship wages.

10 hours ago, Clayhole Blue said:

Part Time is the key.

I genuinely can't work out how clubs like Raith and Ayr can survive on a full-time basis - must be paying Minimum Wage and Apprenticeship wages.

The standard of living is very low in Kirkcaldy!!!

Part Time is the key.

I don’t think we can long term. Prize money pretty much trebles in the middle Championship and there are a few teams with substantial away supports so it’s not a problem up there and we had a few seasons making profits but down here it’s really not viable beyond a season or two.

I don’t think we can long term. Prize money pretty much trebles in the middle Championship and there are a few teams with substantial away supports so it’s not a problem up there and we had a few seasons making profits but down here it’s really not viable beyond a season or two.

If we stay down I would hate to think that we would go straight back to part time. Would be utterly pointless.

On 20/04/2018 at 15:25, beefybake said:

Why do that ? If I were you I'd bet the house on Stranraer. 

And then when Stranraer win, your winning s will be some consolation for getting gubbed..... 

Now you know why. Useless ferry f**ers.

15 hours ago, No_Problemo said:

If we stay down I would hate to think that we would go straight back to part time. Would be utterly pointless.

We won't. The full time plan will have been calculated for at least 2-3 years with the added risk that we wouldn't go straight back up. Cameron wouldn't have signed off on it if it was wholly dependant on us going up this year.

Archived