Motherwell vs Celtic V - Scottish Cup Final

MP_MFC

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Celtic were worthy winners today but Kieran Tierney really is a little twat thats very easy to dislike. 

Yes, he was complicit in Motherwell hacking f**k out of him by existing. That was out of order.

Deflated man is deflated. I haven't checked what the line to take is - but I think today was as simple as it gets - Celtic played well and that was all there was to it - genuine congratulations to them.

The only thing we've done wrong in the cups this season is to get Celtic in both finals. As a 'Well fan with a good few seasons on the clock, I've fucking loved this season and the fact that we fell well short today isn't changing that - bring on season 34......

1 hour ago, Greenlantern said:

Motherwell FC a bit like Princess Diana. Neither of them showed up today.

Unfair. Motherwell managed to take a corner.

Anyone who though the FA Cup Final would be better is very much mistaken. A genuinely horrendous game almost completely bereft of quality and full of diving and play acting to a mental degree by overhyped players who, rather than trying to win, seem to be trying not to lose.
There's something completely off about it all as well. It just feels like it utterly lacks meaning and soul. It's like some pre-season bore game.
Get it right to fucking f**k.

I agree mostly with this but had different teams been playing it would have been a better atmosphere. Chelsea Man United would have to be the worst final ever - two teams that have won it heaps of times and believe they have bigger fish to fry. Sad state of affairs.

3 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

I agree mostly with this but had different teams been playing it would have been a better atmosphere. Chelsea Man United would have to be the worst final ever - two teams that have won it heaps of times and believe they have bigger fish to fry. Sad state of affairs.

Too many fans in England are pbrainwashed in to thinking that only survival in the Premier League, or promotion to it, matters. You get fans saying that players should be rested in the FA Cup to keep them fresh for league games. Fans say shit like they'd rather stay up than win the cup. 

9 minutes ago, The OP said:

If Motherwell wanna improve they need to pay their players more imo.

And how do they do that when the town of Motherwell of full of Celtic and Rangers fans?

Archived