Brechin City v Dundee United

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, but we are Dundee United. We are different to most teams.

You surely have nt become that bad ? Our 2nd half against St Mirren gave me a bit of renewed hope we went 2 up front and we're a different team but by all accounts we were back to 11 guys thrown on the pitch on Saturday and told to defend .
You ll have more than enough to beat us 4 0 get to the bookies .

1 hour ago, CITY1974 said:

You surely have nt become that bad ? Our 2nd half against St Mirren gave me a bit of renewed hope we went 2 up front and we're a different team but by all accounts we were back to 11 guys thrown on the pitch on Saturday and told to defend .
You ll have more than enough to beat us 4 0 get to the bookies .

For as long as I have watched United, we have had the ability to give opponents their first win in however long.

We are more than capable of making an erse of this.

I remember in the early-mid 90s. We’d had a pretty grim season but were still on course for promotion with a couple of games to go. A game against already relegated Cowdenbeath, who hadnt won all season, should have been a formality. Pretty ugly scenes after the game as folk bayed for Jocky Scott’s blood after Cowden turned us over.

Of course that couldn’t possibly happen in this fixture could it? 

I remember in the early-mid 90s. We’d had a pretty grim season but were still on course for promotion with a couple of games to go. A game against already relegated Cowdenbeath, who hadnt won all season, should have been a formality. Pretty ugly scenes after the game as folk bayed for Jocky Scott’s blood after Cowden turned us over.
No.

4 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:
1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

No.

Glad to hear it. Wouldn't wish that misery on anyone.

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I can no longer go to this due to work commitments.  I’m surprisingly disappointed.

Brechin will miss out with this match being on a Tuesday. The 2627 attendance at the first game is still their highest crowd of the season.

Don't know if I'm going yet.

Do Brechin have a TV channel?

Brechin will miss out with this match being on a Tuesday. The 2627 attendance at the first game is still their highest crowd of the season.
Don't know if I'm going yet.
Do Brechin have a TV channel?

im sure you tried to belittle us the last home game asking if we had a TV channel .
School Bully picking on the little uns .
We had more chance of beating Celtic in the Cup than we do of winning tomorrow.

13 minutes ago, CITY1974 said:

im sure you tried to belittle us the last home game asking if we had a TV channel .
School Bully picking on the little uns .
We had more chance of beating Celtic in the Cup than we do of winning tomorrow.

Certainly wasn't me. I'll take that as a no then.

1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I repeat; there is no chance Brechin win tomorrow night. I'd fancy United even if they only played nine men.

If the two missing players were Robson and McDonald, it probably wouldn't detrimentally affect our chances.

30 minutes ago, CITY1974 said:

Is there segregation tomorrow? No details on club website or anything . Club should ve handed out free tickets to schoolkids to boost home support.

So long as they keep the Arabs and Laszlo apart it should be OK.

Archived