Alloa vs Ayr

5 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

'Oh Jesus Christ I can't believe that, I CAN'T FUCKING BELEIVE THAT'

Was just going to post that saying it was comedy gold, just like the penalty unfortunately...

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Network Rail!
Air traffic control at Edinburgh airport were reporting an unidentified object flying over

Air traffic control at Edinburgh airport!

NASA identified a small spherical object entering lower orbit.

Got to love the Ayr United fan crowd w**k, a team who have a significantly lower home crowd but for a one off game where they thought they were winning the league for the first time in decades they brought a crowd. Pretty sure last time we won this league we took a similar number to Hampden attendance was just shy of 2000 must have been 1800 Queens Park fans.

2 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

Got to love the Ayr United fan crowd w**k, a team who have a significantly lower home crowd but for a one off game where they thought they were winning the league for the first time in decades they brought a crowd. Pretty sure last time we won this league we took a similar number to Hampden attendance was just shy of 2000 must have been 1800 Queens Park fans.

tbf, we've been taking decent numbers away all season, nobody has brought a decent support to Somerset in the league.

Just watched the highlights I absolutely loved the seethe from the Ayr fan after Alloa’s second and after the penalty. Beautiful stuff.

Disappointed that I could only count 80 Ayr fans behind the goals in what was a massive game, even Raith took 90 to Stranraer.

I’m not fussed either way who wins the league but Ayr have bottled it big time and it’s now Raith’s to lose next week. If one of you guys doesn’t go up this season you can take solace that you are guaranteed 12 points from ourselves anyway.

Sorry, but Geggan’s error notwithstanding? Geggan’s error was the only reason it was a goal. It was a bog standard long ball which should have been comfortably dealt with.

Disagree. It was a good pass, very good run and composed finish.

It was still a terrible support. I think you will find if Ayr had got a point they would have been won that league. 

If we got a point we could have won the league the next week.

A title decider means you can win the league that day.

Halfwit.

If we got a point we could have won the league the next week.

A title decider means you can win the league that day.

Halfwit.

You decided not to get a point, thus changing the course of the title. It's a fairly 'title deciderish' situation.

Last Saturday was a title decider too.

On Andy Geggan he was quite clearly nowhere near fit yesterday and shouldn't have been near that team and McCall has to take responsibility for that.

He cost us the first goal by getting caught out of position and mistimed the interception for the through ball and he then made a horror of a header back to Hart.

Don't know why he never started with the back four we ended with last week because it worked fine for 60 minutes last week.

Jesus Christ how do we manage to do this so often? Time after time professional bottlers. Yesterday's performance was for the most part horrific.  Still, you never know maybe alloa could do us a favour next week (although we still need to actually win). It's actually been a half decent season so would be gutting to not go up. I'm very bored of playoffs

Also I agree with some comments, we do have some absolute melts that claim to follow ayr that turn up for games like yesterday. Harsh to say it's the majority tho.

Archived