Champions (Officially) v Bairns (Tue)

53 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

According to the press Ross will rest players for tonights game not too worried by that as we have good quality players in the squad who don't play week to week.

Even more #joy for the Bairns this season when your stiffs do us for four.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

Have bet against Saints all season - been costly, but job done!

Now the pressure is off, and this game means nothing, time to put some cash on Saints.

Think we'll score 3 or more tonight!

mmmmm ! I was going to bet Falkirk they are a good price Falkirk / ICT / Dundee United / Stenhousemuir should more than pay for Saturday's champagne and beer tokens for Saturday nights party in Paisley town.

Our starting 11 will depend on breath tests. Could be anyone. Morgan doesn't drink so he has a good chance of starting. As for the other 10 who knows (except Sammy that is as he wants to improve his shutout record).

14 minutes ago, NorthBank said:

Our starting 11 will depend on breath tests. 

:lol: I'm actually glad we've got this game now, before the Ton game. Get a complete shitshow out our system, then f**k the soapless & hopeless at the weekend.

[emoji38] I'm actually glad we've got this game now, before the Ton game. Get a complete shitshow out our system, then f**k the soapless & hopeless at the weekend.
10/1 on a 0-0 draw seems good value.

*disclaimer I am the worst gambler in the world.

2 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

mmmmm ! I was going to bet Falkirk they are a good price Falkirk / ICT / Dundee United / Stenhousemuir should more than pay for Saturday's champagne and beer tokens for Saturday nights party in Paisley town.

Might get taken down a bit with the Caley game being postponed.

Why has Hazard been dropped?

Archived