Champions (Officially) v Bairns (Tue)

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Munoz said:

We should play one or two of our under 20's for this game. With the league sewn up, it's a good time to experiment a little. 

IMHO Stelios and Hippo’ should definitely start, maybe give big Sutton some game time as he is surely at the end of his time with us, and over the years has contributed positively to the cause. McGinn manfully played through injury on Saturday, so his season should be over to make sure his hamstring tweak doesn’t get any worse. Other than that? Jack Ross looks like he could still play. Stelios on one side, Ross on the other....

My original matchday thread is fighting back. :)

If Falkirk are up for this in any way at all, I think they'll win it. I'd imagine Hartley will have them pumped for it. Crazy to think we've still not played Falkirk under Hartley yet.

You can get almost evens on double chance draw/away win, which I'd suggest looks amazing value.

Any Falkirk fans in any doubt about the above might want to have a swatch at Twitter, and some of the celebration videos from Saturday night. A particular highlight was Jamie Langfield's rousing rendition of 'If you hate the Greenock Morton clap your hands.."

4/1 on Falkirk seems a bit generous given that we will almost certainly field an absolutely random starting XI and that the entire squad has been on the lash for the last 48 hours.

I'd be happy for  Stelios, Hippo and the likes to get a run out tomorrow as Jack has always said it's a squad game,  McShane in give McGinn a rest for Saturday,  Would be tempted to keep the rest of the back line considering the shut out record for Sammy,  but Baird could slot in for Davies or Gary Mac no problem.

party atmosphere for the next two home games!!!

1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:

If Falkirk are up for this in any way at all, I think they'll win it. I'd imagine Hartley will have them pumped for it. Crazy to think we've still not played Falkirk under Hartley yet.

You can get almost evens on double chance draw/away win, which I'd suggest looks amazing value.

Any Falkirk fans in any doubt about the above might want to have a swatch at Twitter, and some of the celebration videos from Saturday night. A particular highlight was Jamie Langfield's rousing rendition of 'If you hate the Greenock Morton clap your hands.."

I thought for the 0-0 away game, Hartley had taken over.

4/1 on Falkirk seems a bit generous given that we will almost certainly field an absolutely random starting XI and that the entire squad has been on the lash for the last 48 hours.

Yeah, except that our teams playing at the moment like it’s continuously on the lash....

52 minutes ago, Div said:

Decent odds considering, but I can't bring myself to bet against us . 

We might actually play better pished to be honest. I'd rather we stuck the under 20's out for the last few games at least they might try a leg. Its a pity this  game has taken so long to play as it would've been a decent game back when it was originally scheduled.

58 minutes ago, Munoz said:

Decent odds considering, but I can't bring myself to bet against us . 

Nah, me neither mate. Not touching it!

Archived