Champions (Officially) v Bairns (Tue)

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, ka202 said:

Fucking here we go. This thread has been a no bad laugh till now.

I think this post should be aimed at the poster who made the homophobic post rather than the poster who was disgusted by it tbh. 

Didn’t he get a new hole ripped by Aberdeen in the cup.

He looked a bit slow and generally fucked in that game if I mind right. He’s always played good against Falkirk. At the first game of the season I remember looking at the st mirren team on the sky sports app to see who he was. I don’t do that with many opposition players.

He was just himself at Aberdeen, gave a penalty away, set up a goal, lost another missing a header! 

He's been a bit in an out the team this year, largely due to form of Eckersley and Liam Smith and lost his place due to that cup game. 

Last night he was fine, but one bad moment.... He seemed to struggle not having a regular player in front to help him out. He looked comfortable in a 3-5-1-1. I think he needs confidence and a regular run in the team. He'll do someone a job at this level.

5 hours ago, ka202 said:

He looked a bit slow and generally fucked in that game if I mind right. He’s always played good against Falkirk. At the first game of the season I remember looking at the st mirren team on the sky sports app to see who he was. I don’t do that with many opposition players.

He was up against alex harris in that game so it disnae count.

13 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

Who is the guy at the back post for our winner?Worst attempted clearance of the season surely

Just watched the highlights, and Stelios attempted clearance was even worse than I thought.

First was also a defensive howler, but if we’d had more cover in the middle the deflection that dropped it on to the Falkirk player’s head may have had a chance of being contested.

Incidetally, does Falkirk TV always only show Falkirk attacks?

Just watched the highlights, and Stelios attempted clearance was even worse than I thought.
First was also a defensive howler, but if we’d had more cover in the middle the deflection that dropped it on to the Falkirk player’s head may have had a chance of being contested.
Incidetally, does Falkirk TV always only show Falkirk attacks?

Our horrific season is bad enough live without FTV highlights scunnering us a second time.

Alex Totten is a stand-up guy. When we were in the Czech Republic at the wee friendly tournament he stopped me from accidentally stepping backwards into a busy road when we all first arrived at the hotel. What a hero!

On 18/04/2018 at 22:34, Jimmy85 said:

I think this post should be aimed at the poster who made the homophobic post rather than the poster who was disgusted by it tbh. 

While I don't believe my post was homophobic in the strictest sense, I can accept that I reinforced a stereotype, and that is at the thin end of the homophobia wedge. I apologise for any offence caused.

While I don't believe my post was homophobic in the strictest sense, I can accept that I reinforced a stereotype, and that is at the thin end of the homophobia wedge. I apologise for any offence caused.
You shouldn't have to feel the need to apologise for anything because of a random snowflake.

Archived