Champions (Officially) v Bairns (Tue)

Hopefully we get a chance to give Alex Smith a rousing reception, for what will likely be his last visit to St Mirren Park. I know FFC will be giving him a good send off at the final game between the clubs at the Falkirk Stadium, hopefully though, we get a chance to give him a well-deserved round of applause for ‘Hampden 1987’. I will never, until the day I die, forget how I felt the moment Ian Ferguson’s shot hit the net that day.

St Mirren will just about have sobered up by Tuesday. Hopefully, unlike following the 2013 League Cup win, we at least turn up for the remaining games.

This could be anything from a 0-0 shitfest to a 0-4 gubbing of a St Mirren team who have switched off. If we turn up, maybe a home win by one goal.

Either way, seeing Hartley have to applaud the Champions onto our home turf will be glorious. :thumsup2

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hopefully we get a chance to give Alex Smith a rousing reception, for what will likely be his last visit to St Mirren Park. I know FFC will be giving him a good send off at the final game between the clubs at the Falkirk Stadium, hopefully though, we get a chance to give him a well-deserved round of applause for ‘Hampden 1987’. I will never, until the day I die, forget how I felt the moment Ian Ferguson’s shot hit the net that day.
St Mirren will just about have sobered up by Tuesday. Hopefully, unlike following the 2013 League Cup win, we at least turn up for the remaining games.
This could be anything from a 0-0 shitfest to a 0-4 gubbing of a St Mirren team who have switched off. If we turn up, maybe a home win by one goal.
Either way, seeing Hartley have to applaud the Champions onto our home turf will be glorious. :thumsup2

Not sure if this game will take place.
Most of our team appeared to be off on their holiday already today.
4-0 Saints.

Guest Back Post Misses

St.Mirren will win comfortably.

We have checked out.

I think we should have a guard of honer and kick f**k out of Hypolyte when/if he runs on.

Will Tony Fitzpatrick be allowed back out before the game or will he still be telling the world St.Mirren will become the 4th biggest club in Scotland?

27 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

St.Mirren will win comfortably.

We have checked out.

I think we should have a guard of honer and kick f**k out of Hypolyte when/if he runs on.

Will Tony Fitzpatrick be allowed back out before the game or will he still be telling the world St.Mirren will become the 4th biggest club in Scotland?

You've no idea how much it infuriates me with the way you spell Hippolyte. 

I'd quite happily forfeit each tie for the rest of the season. I just want it gone.

We should get a cup, call it the Alex Smith Cup - play for it over two legs as we meet again at Falkirk. Have bucket collections at both games, allowing Alex Smith to upgrade to business class on his flights to Australia.

Winners of the ASC gain automatic entry to next season's Champions League. Sorted.

Many Saints players will no doubt have heavy hangovers today, but they’re young guys and will be fine by Tuesday. 

With the pressure off, and Ross’s pride and professionalism, I think we will see a Saints win. 

Also expect a few of the fringe players to get more time over the next three games. 

I wonder also if we’ve seen the last of Morgan in a Saints shirt - apart from maybe the last 10 against Morton so we can thank him for his amazing contribution to us winning the league. 

You've no idea how much it infuriates me with the way you spell Hippolyte. 
I'd quite happily forfeit each tie for the rest of the season. I just want it gone.

HIPPOLYTE - that better

11 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Quite a few of the Saints players were having a celebratory tipple last night in The Bankhouse.

Falkirk are 4/1 with bet365.

quite a few of the Saints players could have a tipple on Tuesday afternoon and will still comfortably beat us tbf.  

Archived