Champions (Officially) v Bairns (Tue)

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can’t believe how poor Falkirk were, no wonder you were in trouble, that is the worst Falkirk side I have seen in years, yet I know we lost to them, feck knows how?

Congratulations on staying up and best of luck next season [emoji1303]

Sign of a great team winning when not playing well.

[emoji23][emoji23] fair enough. We said that about ours a few times this season.

However I’m sure even the most ardent Falkirk fan will admit that team is anything but great [emoji23]

5 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Can see Dumbarton complaining to the powers that be for St Mirren fielding a weakened team.

Surely bringing the game into disrepute and a hefty points deduction is the only acceptable punishment IMO.

Hey - we had fucking Harris on the pitch 

18 minutes ago, DumbartonBud said:

I didn’t believe the Falkirk fans saying how bad they were before the game but they are right. 

Truely awful but we somehow conspired to lose lose to them. 

Hopefully we will play something close to a first team in the next couple of games. 

We exaggerate attendances, not performances. It’s been tough, cos nobody wanted to listen. Now at least you saw it for what it truly is. It’s a monster, and Houston was its Doctor Frankenstein. It’s now up to Professor Van Hartley to dismember it completely so that it can never frighten the children of the town ever again.

Can see Dumbarton complaining to the powers that be for St Mirren fielding a weakened team.
Surely bringing the game into disrepute and a hefty points deduction is the only acceptable punishment IMO.

We played Stelios against them as well. No case to answer IMO. Waterlogged pitch in April as a result of 4 minutes of rain - more damaging to the strong reputation of Scottish football.

I was only kidding, we have been horrendous this season. All the best for next season.

I gathered that, cheers, it’s been a turbulent few years, can’t wait for the party on Saturday [emoji481][emoji481][emoji481]

Love a post season friendly. Hippolyte man of the match :lol: He was missing half the game. 

Falkirk were complete dogshite and we were as bad. Awful game and 90 mins of my life I won't get back. Anyway mattered little. Still champions. 

Dumbarton could complain about the St Mirren team tonight, until it gets pointed out that tonight’s St Mirren team were actually doing Dumbarton a favour and were winning with 8 minutes or so to go, until a couple of individual errors turned the tide.

In short - Dumbarton can do one.

A lot of sour grapes from the Buddies on here. I'm also seeing quite a few "we were shite" posts from the Paisley lot as well. Has it occurred to you that Falkirk played that well they made you look shite? Not a great time to be a St Mirren fan tbh. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy85 said:

A lot of sour grapes from the Buddies on here. I'm also seeing quite a few "we were shite" posts from the Paisley lot as well. Has it occurred to you that Falkirk played that well they made you look shite? Not a great time to be a St Mirren fan tbh. 

Must. Try. Harder.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Having watched the game, at no point did I ever think Falkirk played well. 

Archived