The Juggernaut v The Dons

Before Clarke, I was going to games myself or with a pal. 
9 of us going today, and that's becoming the norm. Looking forward to it!
naegoodinthedark hitting out with Scheme patter. Are you that guy who still answers the phone with "WHAZZAAAAAP?"

Don’t judge me, the PPI folk love that patter.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DbTryfjXUAAy09E.jpg

My best guess is: 

Lewis

Logan O'Connor McKenna Reynolds

Ball Shinnie

Christie McLean Stewart

May

Unless it's a three at the back job, of course. 

Jesus. WTF is that? After the farcical effort last week I find that starting 11 just mind boggling nonsense. My interest in this game just plunged to a new low.

Jesus. After last week I find that starting 11 mind boggling. My interest in this game just plunged to a new low.

AOC and Ball hopefully lesser square pegs in their proper positions - Reynolds is a worry, just looks finished.

A poor first half where we've only played in the odd spell. Aberdeen not much better and level would probably have been fair. Got to close down the shot, and Fasan has to save that ten times out of ten. No excuse. 

Clarke always good value at half time for sorting things out so hopefully he can correct the issues. 

Could not believe like others have said our starting 11, so to be 1-nil up is a major surprise for me.

Only half time of course so we could easily self destruct yet.

Jesus our last two performances has really destroyed my confidence,a win here would help.

Touch wood fingers crossed and all that.

Archived