The Juggernaut v The Dons

9 hours ago, RussellAnderson said:

Get this chat about not wanting Europe tae f**k. For the first time in my life I'm earning decent money and I've got four days of holiday saved up. We need to be in Europe! It's our speciality! All the way, every night and day....

It's your speciality!

Almost as if the group of waiters that chucked Aberdeen out this season in July weren't immediately dismissed in the following round.  What a mess.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Estragon said:

It's your speciality!

Almost as if the group of waiters that chucked Aberdeen out this season in July weren't immediately dismissed in the following round.  What a mess.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41417672

http://www.skysports.com/football/a-limassol-vs-lyon/384340

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/season=2018/matches/round=2000890/match=2022095/index.html 

bunch of waiters :huh::huh:

nice borderline xenophobic comment from Estra there

8 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

:lol:  Well that was a swift retribution...not sure what I was looking at.

As you were.

Considine is suspended, so I'd imagine Shinnie will go to left-back, unless McInnes suddenly fancies throwing Harvie in. If it is Shinnie at left-back, then you would imagine O'Connor will remain in central midfield, which doesn't fill me with confidence - I'd rather have Ball in there, although it's a close run thing. Nwakali is injured, so that's a boost for us. 

2-1 to Super Killie.

Erwin and Boydie to score. Boydie to do the belly celebration. MacLean for the Dons, (no belly celebration).

Shinnie to clatter our entire midfield and try to ref the game, (2nd half yellow followed by pleading of innocence inevitable).

14 hours ago, RussellAnderson said:

Get this chat about not wanting Europe tae f**k. For the first time in my life I'm earning decent money and I've got four days of holiday saved up. We need to be in Europe! It's our speciality! All the way, every night and day....

You sound optimistic, hopeful, expectant even.

The Dandies will see to that for you.

Before Clarke, I was going to games myself or with a pal. 
9 of us going today, and that's becoming the norm. Looking forward to it!
naegoodinthedark hitting out with Scheme patter. Are you that guy who still answers the phone with "WHAZZAAAAAP?"
Jesus f**k they're breeding :) I thought mainly protestant Ayrshire would know better?

Good to see killie support booming tho, hope y'all have a good day out, up until 3pm of course.

f**k knows what will happen today on the pitch. Will probably see a reaction from the Dandies and with Walsh in the middle a Shinnie red card will no doubt be the outcome.

Yay, football again.

Archived