The Juggernaut v The Dons

1 hour ago, tarapoa said:

Really?

Given the cup replay had 9K in attendance - 7.5K of whom were home fans, then I think the support from both sides was quite poor at this one. 

For us, longest away trip of the season, not too long after the last visit and on the back of the gloom of the horrible Hampden capitulation could all be seen as mitigating factors.

McLean's booking is a sore one as he misses the vital Hibs game - why does this keep happening at Rugby Park?

It sounded like Kilmarnock fans were booing a lot, and maybe Christie was causing that with one or two of his antics - however, Mackay-Steven is clearly wiped out for a penalty, where the ref was maybe too scared to give it by that point due to likely causing a riot in that home stand.

I was more looking at the previous game at Kilmarnock when they had a crowd of 4200 which over 800 was Aberdeen fans - what I didn't take into consideration was it was live on Sky Sports on a Sunday afternoon.  They had over 1,100 more fans at this game compared to the previous league game. 

Thought Killie fans was more booing at the ref who was dreadful for both sides. 

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, mathematics said:

Shoulder to shoulder. Nevertheless, seen them given.

There are times when “shoulder to shoulder” is a foul, as in when one player totally wipes out another. Like Saturday’s foul.

Archived