Partick Thistle VS Hamilton Academical #LambieDerby

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎21‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 21:57, accies1874 said:

I've just seen the Jenkins tackle. I originally thought it was just a cynical trip, but it was fucking wild. 

That's "tackle" in the Graeme Souness/George McCluskey sense. One for the older readers there.

We're a bunch of thugs and deserve to go down. 

On ‎21‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 17:59, Bishop Briggs said:

And this was added - "Chris Erskine dragged a shot wide, then played in Doolan as the stand-in captain watched his low shot saved by Accies goalkeeper Gary Woods." I can only assume that the BBC hacks are Sevconian idiots.

What's wrong with this?

21 minutes ago, Div said:

I've restored this topic from the trash can. If you'd like it merged with the topic that was started afterwards let me know!

17 minutes ago, Im_Rodger said:

Could delete it again if you don't watch your mouth.

Is it possible to lock it so lock it so it can't be deleted again? That would be really funny. 

21 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Should probably keep both of them. The more reminders for wee Rodge the better.

I agree re: keeping both. Thanks for restoring this one though - it doesn't seem right that an infantile fan having a massive tantrum about his team losing can just delete an entire match thread to which so many people have contributed (generally in a a grown-up manner).

On April 21, 2018 at 18:28, Thistle4eva said:

Seen a few of the wee accie  fuds getting carted into the back of a riot van. Wee guy was jumping about like a hard man then was nearly in tears when he got put in the van. What a day 

?

6 hours ago, Owsley said:

That's "tackle" in the Graeme Souness/George McCluskey sense. One for the older readers there.

We're a bunch of thugs and deserve to go down. 

Aye, a bunch of thugs like Crawford,Redmond,Templeton etc.

A sending off due in part to frustration at fecking it up-that is what it was.There have been worse tackles on our players this season,notably Kipre putting Bingham out the game for a spell.

Get behind your team instead of castigating them on here;enough opposition fans to do this without our own wanting us down ffs.

7 hours ago, Nizzy said:

What's wrong with this?

You edited my original post.

On 21/04/2018 at 17:23, Bishop Briggs said:

BBC reporting as bad as ever - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43762821

"But the Jags were level when Doolan was given time and space in the penalty box to nod in the equaliser. And the comeback was complete when a shot from Ryan Edward went through a forest of legs to deceive Tomas Cerny." 

:thumbsdown

That's what the BBC article said.

Why are you trolling with your BS?

Archived