General Secretary of the West Region

Nugent4nil

As some of you already are aware I have put myself forward to stand for the position of General Secretary of the West Region at the next AGM.

I have written my application to the current holder of the position and the president and have also just emailed my proposals to all member clubs.

The email details are taken from the current directory and I am sure some will be out of date so can any club who has not received an email by Sunday please DM me an email address and I will send over a copy.

I will in due course post the letter on here but I think its right and proper that the clubs see it first.

I would also like to thank those who have already helped me in this process I appreciate your support and hopefully more will follow, thanks

Thanks

Robert

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Robert doesn’t get in the clubs who vote for Scott ought to be utterly ashamed of themselves. 

A vote for Scott is a nail in the coffin of junior football at a time when it is imperative that we must be innovative to modernise to survive. 

Good on you. The current incumbent was given instructions to change his working practices this season and has proved either unwilling or unable to do so.

It's time for a change. Any club that's still completely satisfied with the current setup and doesn't things could be done a lot better than they currently are needs to have a long hard look at themselves.

2 hours ago, fan of the juniors said:

Hearing Kennie is reapplying so hopefully they don’t cut each other’s throats & allow the current incumbent another term fucking things up . Good luck mate

Kennie has had his chance for change. 

I really hope that he doesn’t stand and creates a dilemma which plays right into the incumbents hand. 

My club voted for Kennie, but him standing just creates a nightmare scenario. The vote was only lost by 3 after all I think. 

2 hours ago, fan of the juniors said:

Hearing Kennie is reapplying so hopefully they don’t cut each other’s throats & allow the current incumbent another term fucking things up . Good luck mate

Thats exactly what will happen. In my opinion Kennie had his crack at it. He should possibly step aside and encourage his supporters to vote for Robert.  If he doesn't do that then Robert has to stand down and let Kennie get on with it.  If they both run its going to be more of the same

15 minutes ago, Satori. said:

Thats exactly what will happen. In my opinion Kennie had his crack at it. He should possibly step aside and encourage his supporters to vote for Robert.  If he doesn't do that then Robert has to stand down and let Kennie get on with it.  If they both run its going to be more of the same

Surely no fucker is voting for that clown after this seasons shambles.

Bob is a good guy who could do the job standing on his head compared to the current suits running the show.

All the best my friend and hope sense prevails in this decision. But don't be too disheartened if the old boys masonic network close ranks and try to do you in.

Having gotten to know Robert over the last few years I can't think of a better guy to do the job. Down to earth and a proper junior man. Really hope the clubs vote him in. There has to be change next season, even a bi-annual release of fixtures and constant dialogue through twitter/sjfa website with clubs would be a massive step forward.

Just a pity he's an Arthurlie fan ;) 

2 minutes ago, JackD1908 said:

Having gotten to know Robert over the last few years I can't think of a better guy to do the job. Down to earth and a proper junior man. Really hope the clubs vote him in. There has to be change next season, even a bi-annual release of fixtures and constant dialogue through twitter/sjfa website with clubs would be a massive step forward.

Just a pity he's an Arthurlie fan ;) 

Correct me if I am wrong is TJ not a Pollok fan?

Archived