2018/19 Challenge Cup

algy

2 hours ago, yoda said:

P.S., a massive shout out to the group of ICT fans who took time out of their Saturday to kit themselves out in ICT gear and sit amongst the CQN fans, giving it big licks to the County fans throughout the day, only to leave en masse when the second goal went in. A bunch of total weirdos. 

It was nice of them to show that they cared.  Their presence wasn't missed once they legged it when Mullin scored his second. 

Bunch of weirdos right enough though.

Why is the Firth of Clyde so close then? Is this a weird Electric Brae style of thing, "theres a fuckton of water and an island, but really we are 5 miles inland".

River Clyde in ‘feeding into the sea’ shock. Stirling is near the Firth of Forth but isn’t located on the coast either.

This is all fairly basic geography tbh.

Reports of scummy old firm type behaviour from the noisy neighbors.

Number of seats broken, can't have been that many Tbh.

There was barely any c**t there. Pitiful turnout by the wee teams fans.

1 hour ago, ShaggerG said:

Haven't read through the thread but interested to know whether the Nomad's management team got up to any nonsense?

He was actually quite dignified and complimentary after the game.  Better team won, good side, that sort of thing.

4 hours ago, yoda said:

P.S., a massive shout out to the group of ICT fans who took time out of their Saturday to kit themselves out in ICT gear and sit amongst the CQN fans, giving it big licks to the County fans throughout the day, only to leave en masse when the second goal went in. A bunch of total weirdos. 

You are bantering us, surely?

35 minutes ago, micaley68 said:

Reports of scummy old firm type behaviour from the noisy neighbors.

Number of seats broken, can't have been that many Tbh.

There was barely any c**t there. Pitiful turnout by the wee teams fans.

They were pulled up about their behaviour at the time and will hopefully be banned.  I expect its the same demographic that cause bother within the ICT support - wee Stone Island clad gimps with OF leanings who follow all those "AWAY DAY BANTER" Twitter/Facebook pages, and whose sole purpose is to cause trouble and act like bellends because that's how they imagine football fans should act.

10 minutes ago, StuartTaylor said:

You are bantering us, surely?

I wish! Saw a few of them outside the ground and then spotted a few from within the ground. They all started streaming out when County went 1-2 up. I expect posters like @Tarmo Kink and @micaley68 were amongst them.

40 minutes ago, yoda said:

They were pulled up about their behaviour at the time and will hopefully be banned.  I expect its the same demographic that cause bother within the ICT support - wee Stone Island clad gimps with OF leanings who follow all those "AWAY DAY BANTER" Twitter/Facebook pages, and whose sole purpose is to cause trouble and act like bellends because that's how they imagine football fans should act.

I wish! Saw a few of them outside the ground and then spotted a few from within the ground. They all started streaming out when County went 1-2 up. I expect posters like @Tarmo Kink and @micaley68 were amongst them.

I'd say any crowd above 4,000 is a good turn out for the Challenge Cup, Dundee United and Sevco have skewed the average attendances over recent years.

Who fucking cares how many fans County or that Welsh mob took? I'm sure they all had a solid day out and County fans especially winning the thing. Our crowd against Dumbarton last season wasn't anything special but I still had a belter of a day out, saw my team win the cup and spewed in a bin on the train back to Edinburgh. Doesn't matter if there was only a couple thousand of us there it was a great day.

5 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

He was actually quite dignified and complimentary after the game.  Better team won, good side, that sort of thing.

Were they OK during the game? No roughhouse tactics or carry on from the bench? This seems to have been a major part of their game plan previously. 

1 hour ago, RiG said:

Who fucking cares how many fans County or that Welsh mob took? I'm sure they all had a solid day out and County fans especially winning the thing. Our crowd against Dumbarton last season wasn't anything special but I still had a belter of a day out, saw my team win the cup and spewed in a bin on the train back to Edinburgh. Doesn't matter if there was only a couple thousand of us there it was a great day.

Crowd wanking though.

5 hours ago, yoda said:

Bit generalising to tarnish purely on the clothes somebody wears. I guess if people wore moccasins and sheepskin coats it would impact on their behaviour? Anyone who thinks it’s sound to break seats etc will get what is coming to them but a bit much to be painting with brushes that you know little about...