2018/19 Challenge Cup

algy

It seems harsh giving Nomad's the uncovered section of the main stand? It will be mostly empty FFS. Are we going to take more fans to this than we do to a game v ICT? No, so not even our usual South stand will be sold out.

I presume there will be loads of tickets handed out to schools, to try and boost the attendance.

I'm in the usual away end noisy section for derby games, hope we get the south stand about 60% full at least. Think the weather could determine the turn out for this one.

30 minutes ago, peternapper said:

Presume Mr Doncaster will be present to witness what him & his buddies have turned this cup into

He'll be there, with his customary attempt at hiding his disdain for clubs that aren't Rangers or Celtic.

That's actually pretty nice.

Any groups of fans meeting up in town before the game? nobody seems to be really doing anything so far.

3 hours ago, Comrie said:

Any groups of fans meeting up in town before the game? nobody seems to be really doing anything so far.

I know a few are going to the Platform bar next to the train station but that's a normal thing with games in Inverness, also heard mention about Sobar on Castle street but other than it being mentioned I know very little with regards to that.

I think we’re heading to Lettuce Eat before the game and over to Coffee Affair afterwards.

On 3/11/2019 at 20:08, ShaggerG said:

Best of luck to County in this.

Be aware though, they will try every underhand tactic in the book to try to put you off your game. Their management team, the assistant in particular, will be jumping around like maniacs attempting to goad both players and fans alike hoping to get a reaction. County players will need to keep their cool.

This. Hope County utterly destroy them. If their management team accidentally get the shit kicked out of them too that would be nice.