2018/19 Challenge Cup

algy

2 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Only turned it over for the interviews, why did the manager refer to Queens Park as a bunch of babies? 

Wondered that too, did Connah's Quay get a few cards? Only saw the last 10 minutes of the game tonight but I've seen better football in the North Super League. 

I keep seeing some fans banging on about how the inclusion of the ‘foreign’ teams has ruined ‘what was a perfectly good tournament’, was it though? I never really cared too much about the Challenge Cup. It was always nice to have a cup run of get an away day you don’t often get but that’s about it.

Surely a trip watching your team in Wales, Ireland or England is something memorable. It’s a great trip for fans that won’t see their team play in Europe or in big national finals. Too many people telling lower league fans how this tournament has been ruined.

FWIW the colts teams need to f**k off and the format (ie scheduling) needs sorted but it’s diferent. Give me a trip to Wales over Albion Rovers for the fifth time any day of the week.

Oh and that Welsh team’s manager is a complete w****r.   

More than happy to buy a Ross County top and scarf and sit in their end of whatever stadium this is played at (Firhill suits me perfectly). 

CQN are, to a man, hatchetmen and their manager is a seething wreck who badly needs put back in his place. Normally I have a lot of time for teams who rile their opponents, but not them. 

Subhuman scum imho.

Edit: Their manager's daughter (I think) has just liked my tweet wishing them to be bodied :lol:

Edited by Ross Forbes

4 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

More than happy to buy a Ross County top and scarf and sit in their end of whatever stadium this is played at (Firhill suits me perfectly)

If it's at Firhill I'll be there too. When nomads beat QP I wasn't all that bothered by it although I felt we played right into their hands by shelling the ball long throughout the second half. Some complained about the "physical" approach of the Nomads but it's what they do and I didn't get myself into a lather about it.  After hearing that numpty of a manager I now want to see them ground into the dirt. County have just become my "wee team."

More than happy to buy a Ross County top and scarf and sit in their end of whatever stadium this is played at (Firhill suits me perfectly). 
CQN are, to a man, hatchetmen and their manager is a seething wreck who badly needs put back in his place. Normally I have a lot of time for teams who rile their opponents, but not them. 
Subhuman scum imho.
Edit: Their manager's daughter (I think) has just liked my tweet wishing them to be bodied :lol:

Just a wee update, his son has just responded to my tweet with some laughing emojis.

Riling his family on the night of his greatest achievement as a manager. Plzing.

The date is already set (Saturday 23rd March) and last year it was a 16.00 kick off, so it will surely be the same this year.

They should play it at East End Park (no reason except that we should be playing County away that day).

32 minutes ago, StuartTaylor said:

Can see a 700-800 attendance here, just play it at Broxden services.

Seemingly the semi final against Edinburgh City was by far the biggest day in the club's history, so yeah, this.

Hopefully County stick out their strongest XI and hammer them.