2018/19 Challenge Cup

algy

On 17/08/2018 at 22:15, RedLichtie86 said:

What about the part time players that have to take additional time off work to play abroad? They are not compensated.

Who is taking time off for these games though? They're played on a Saturday afternoon and kick off times are flexible on request. Even if a team is having an over night at one of these places I still don't really see many part time players being inconvenienced.

Boreham Wood Vs Pars confirmed as 1pm kickoff on the Saturday. I was hoping for a later kickoff, and drive down that morning. A 2 night stop it is.
Ridiculous. So any Pars fans wanting to travel on the day would have to leave at around 5am or most likely spend two nights down there.

I struggle to find the enthusiasm to travel 5 minutes to Palmerston for a CC game. Fair play to those who head down for this.

Ridiculous. So any Pars fans wanting to travel on the day would have to leave at around 5am or most likely spend two nights down there.

I struggle to find the enthusiasm to travel 5 minutes to Palmerston for a CC game. Fair play to those who head down for this.

1 o'clock ko, £20 to get in.

That's should be enough reason not to allow these sides to enter ever again.

TNS v Queen's Park confirmed for 7:35pm on Saturday night, live on S4C.

1 hour ago, Hamish's Passenger said:

Boreham Wood Vs Pars confirmed as 1pm kickoff on the Saturday.

Is this live on PremierSports, to suit Dunfermline, or so home fans can more easily make England-Spain?

Also I see they're trialling an electronic ticketing system for the first time at this tie, with fans advised to buy and print-at-home in advance. Physical tickets bought on the day will be £2 extra.

TNS v Queen's Park confirmed for 7:35pm on Saturday night, live on S4C.

Is this live on PremierSports, to suit Dunfermline, or so home fans can more easily make England-Spain?

Also I see they're trialling an electronic ticketing system for the first time at this tie, with fans advised to buy and print-at-home in advance. Physical tickets bought on the day will be £2 extra.
Doing a new fangled ticketing system at a competitive game where there might be a few neutrals has never went wrong before tbf...

SPFL seem to be slow putting up a full list, the ones we have confirmed from clubs at the moment as far as I can see are:

Thu 6 Sep 7pm, Dundee Colts v Motherwell Colts
Sat 8 Sep 1pm, Boreham Wood v Dunfermline Athletic
Sat 8 Sep 2:30pm, QOS v Crusaders
Sat 8 Sep 3pm, Airdrieonians v Sutton United
Sat 8 Sep 3pm, Arbroath v Annan Athletic
Sat 8 Sep 3pm, Dumbarton v Montrose
Sat 8 Sep 3pm, Dundee United v Alloa Athletic
Sat 8 Sep 3pm, East Fife v Partick Thistle
Sat 8 Sep 3pm, East Kilbride v Edinburgh City
Sat 8 Sep 3pm, Ross County v Raith Rovers
Sat 8 Sep 7:35pm, TNS v Queen's Park, Live S4C
Sat 8 Sep 7:45pm, Sligo Rovers v Livingston Colts

Edited by liam_barnett

Not too dissimilar from us last year against TNS. Punted to the late Sunday afternoon slot which was fairly shit tbh.

I imagine confirmation will be given after tomorrow night’s game but off-hand, what times have games involving RoI teams kicked off over there? Can vaguely remember Falkirk playing Sligo at 7.45 on the Saturday but can’t be 100% sure.

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

There is absolutely no reason why anyone would have to stay in London when the game finishes at 2:45 - 3:15 at the latest on a Saturday afternoon.  Travel down and have a piss-up on the Friday - stay overnight - go to the game and continue the piss-up on the journey back on Saturday evening.

Won't somebody think of the fans!!!!111!!!!!!!!!

Edited by vikingTON

There is absolutely no reason why anyone would have to stay in London when the game finishes at 2:45 - 3:15 at the latest on a Saturday afternoon.  Travel down and have a piss-up on the Friday - stay overnight - go the game and continue the piss-up on the journey back on Saturday evening.
Won't somebody think of the fans!!!!111!!!!!!!!!
If folk are going for a piss-up why on earth would they wait until after the game?