2018/19 Challenge Cup

algy

16 minutes ago, GordonS said:
46 minutes ago, Am Muilleach said:
Looks like a piece of pie casing has come off and fallen into the filling during construction..  I take it is pastry-like..

No. It is artery-like.

Hmm (not "mmm"),  that's what I was thinking.   Reminds me of the last scotch pie I ate at the football (Brockville, late 80's, I think).  Some king of nodular sphere, possibly a deformed piece of cartilage.  Anyway, enjoy your tea.

Our reserves are drawing 1-1 with Dunfermline reserves. Not too bad.

FTFY.

Though I must applaud your attempt to think positively about an Irn fucking Bru Cup game.

Pleasingly most of the Premiership under 21 teams that aren't playing other Premiership under 21 teams are out or going out. Said teams are Hearts (beaten by Ross County), Aberdeen, Sevco (beaten by Falkirk) and Celtic (getting pumped 4-0 by Annan).

17 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Yep, abandoned. 

Absolute joke of a club.....not only do they not have a Colts team which means they should not be playing in this cup, they then cannot maintain their poxy stadium properly....never been the same since they dropped the Thistle-Meadowbank bit!! :lol:

2 minutes ago, tbsouth said:

Absolute joke of a club.....not only do they not have a Colts team which means they should not be playing in this cup, they then cannot maintain their poxy stadium properly....never been the same since they dropped the Thistle-Meadowbank bit!! :lol:

Cant wait to watch Deveronvale pump you lot in the highland league in the not to far off future :whistle

6 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

I saw Higgy and assumed it was Dunfermline’s first team. Our reserve goalkeeper must be the smallest keeper in the world :lol:

Nah, realistically Inverness had a "stronger" team out, especially by the end by bringing on Walsh and Oakley. 

That could have passed for a colts side from us so it's a good result for the youngsters, I reckon Matthew Todd could go on loan to a league 2, possibly 1 side and do well. 

5 minutes ago, tbsouth said:

Not much you can do about a power cut to the local area.