2018/19 Challenge Cup

algy

what we need is rangers colts to be drawn against Boreham wood Doncaster would be shitting himself any misbehaviour and he would unwittingly have set their quest to join English leagues back. he would probably consider that the end of the world fingers crossed 

For Dundee United I would not mind either Montrose or East Fife either home or away.  East Fife as it is the one Fife team I have not seen United play. Montrose because I wouldn't mind playing them again, I remember United going to Links Park around 2001 and winning 2-0.  I do not think there has been another competitive meeting of the club's since then (Forfarshire cup not included).

On 6/13/2018 at 09:04, Doonhamer doon south said:

Even if its yourselves and county in the final? I think once a team is in the semi final, then any sort of feelings of disinterest, quickly evaporate. 

Nah it's still absolutely shite. 

On 6/24/2018 at 19:18, Scary Bear said:

Yep. Getting to the final peaks a bit of interest though.

Can't say it even done that for me. 

I can understand being pretty pleased at beating Rangers in the final right enough but that's pretty rare. 

I mind in season 16/17 we played Arbroath at home in the LC group stage then 3 days later our colt team played them in the CC on the same ground.  Farcical IMO.

I mind in season 16/17 we played Arbroath at home in the LC group stage then 3 days later our colt team played them in the CC on the same ground.  Farcical IMO.
And that night it was free entry to see the colts play Arbroath on the wednesday night.
Not even 300 fans turned up.