Talbot v Lochee Lochee v Talbot

happy

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Killiepiyo said:

YASS!!! How does the fake bankie fan like that???? :lol:

You boys are some lads nobody on here last week rubbing in you got beat or gloating fae lochee all was silent it took you minutes to come on and act like c**t.  Congrats on another final and unlucky lochee great effort.  

Went along to this today, not much football on show from either team, a lot of long balls.Ref had booked around 5 players before the half hour and there wasn't a bad tackle. Worst one was a studs up challenge by talbot player in front of the home dugout which i thought he was lucky to just get a yellow. Closest Lochee came to scoring was when a talbot player almost turned the ball into his own net, should have had a couple before they finally made the breakthrough with around 15 minutes to go. Talbot well worth the victory.

Crowd would be near a 1000 i would guess.

41 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Ah well unlucky Lochee

Wasn't that unlucky really. They should have played to kill the game off or at least showed enough up front to give Talbot something to think about . It was mental to expect a side like Talbot not to score over 180 minutes particularly as Lochee don't seem particularly strong at the back. 

Was a good place to visit today anyway. Been to loads of these games that haven't felt particularly special but that was the most "semi like" semi I've been to. Lovely weather and I genuinely think Dundee and it's natives are cracking anyway. A solid 8/10 brilliant advert for the Juniors.

3 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Every junior team in the land would love to be like talbot 

just a machine and best team ever in the junior game 

well done guys 

What impresses me is the whole set up at Talbot and how the whole village gets behind them. Every village or small town junior team COULD have something similar if their locals supported them the same way the Auckinleck folk do.

1 minute ago, It's a stramash said:

What impresses me is the whole set up at Talbot and how the whole village gets behind them. Every village or small town junior team COULD have something similar if their locals supported them the same way the Auckinleck folk do.

They are just a machine and I hope some day Darvel can get even remotely close to what they have done 

well done talbot again and playing no fucker in the final 

Well done Talbot fitba wins in end good luck in the final[emoji1] 20180421_143850.jpg

14 minutes ago, It's a stramash said:

Yip i agree with that 

I've seen some things in poor taste on here in the past but this is moronic, insulting, and most probably anti semetic. If you do not live in the real world, and haven't noticed all the problems going on with (alleged) anti semitism at the moment I think you need to re-evaluate why you put that up. If you think it funny, and that you are a sharp witted chap who likes cutting edge humour then you're an absolute fud. Suggest it may be a good idea to ask the moderators to take it down before somebody reports you elsewhere.

Just now, TFW said:

I've seen some things in poor taste on here in the past but this is moronic, insulting, and most probably anti semetic. If you do not live in the real world, and haven't noticed all the problems going on with (alleged) anti semitism at the moment I think you need to re-evaluate why you put that up. If you think it funny, and that you are a sharp witted chap who likes cutting edge humour then you're an absolute fud. Suggest it may be a good idea to ask the moderators to take it down before somebody reports you elsewhere.

100 per cent m8

Archived