Talbot v Lochee Lochee v Talbot

happy

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen both , and it wont be easy.....Lochee are a decent side , they put Bonnyrigg under pressure at Lochee , only losing to two howlers by the goalie that day.

Semi finals are historically tight affairs, no matter who is in them ....hopefully Talbot can come through again.

One thing I have learned never bet against the talbot in a Scottish tie 

I did last June. Guess what ? I won my bet [emoji23]

[emoji471]

But since Afton are not involved. I do wish Talbot all the very best. I’m an Afton lover, not a Talbot hater. [emoji6]

I was surprised we got to the final last year but certainly wasn’t an easy route by any measure. More confident in the squad this season, if we can hit that form we had before the cancellations I’m confident for the remainder. In tucker we trust :thumsup2

6 hours ago, A.M said:

I've seen both , and it wont be easy.....Lochee are a decent side , they put Bonnyrigg under pressure at Lochee , only losing to two howlers by the goalie that day.

Semi finals are historically tight affairs, no matter who is in them ....hopefully Talbot can come through again.

Having seen both, I’d go along with that. However, Talbot have a great record in semis - 8 out of 8 wins in recent times?

lochee though, are one of a few teams to have beaten them in the Scottish though - interesting encounter ahead.

9 hours ago, happy said:

Usually nervy affairs for both teams and games not living up to expectations.You will be bricking it thou for 180 minutes.:)

Do you think that Dimps will need another a wee swally tae calm him doon for this,happy?:huh:

Last time they played each other at Dundee I was there with my then brother in law. It was his first Junior game ever. Lockee committee surround ref at end of penalties (for his sake) and as we’re leaving the police are arriving. That was the end to a half decent game as well. If both legs are as exciting as he remembers it, it’ll be a great semi final.

Archived