Champions 2017/8 vs Morton | Guard of Honour edition

20 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

O'Ware going to sign for Saints will keep an eye on him this Saturday don't know him too well. 

Superb,cause he is gash.He will be the boy at the back with the thick curly hair  and looks like he tows a caravan about the park...

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, capello said:

Superb,cause he is gash.He will be the boy at the back with the thick curly hair  and looks like he tows a caravan about the park...

You mean the player who is part of a central defensive partnership for a team with the joint third best defensive record in the league, and have conceded only one goal more (35) than the champions (34)? Yeah, he’s gash right enough.

27 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

You mean the player who is part of a central defensive partnership for a team with the joint third best defensive record in the league, and have conceded only one goal more (35) than the champions (34)? Yeah, he’s gash right enough.

Plus... He'll be as likely as anyone to score a goal on Saturday.  Should make it easier for the demented one  to spot him. 

I'l be putting money on the draw as usual.  Haven' t ruled out going to the game yet.

19 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

You don't have enough locals at the gates Duffy is working with a small budget which to me looks good granted I'm not seeing you often but when you play us you have been good.

Budget is ok, reportedly it was increased this season. The core of the team is fine and on their day are a match for anyone in this division (yes, even you're lot seeing as you haven't beaten us this season - yet). Duffy was even able to strengthen in the last window bringing in 5 players.

All the issues with our failure this season lie with Duffy, rather than the budget or the attendances.

5 minutes ago, Scosha said:

O'Ware will be away this summer no doubt. Most likely to a team in the Premiership. Could end up down south but I would be surprised if he's with us next season.

Always plays well against us and to be honest looks a good player Are Morton due a fee ? Do you reckon he could cut it down in the English championship.

13 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

Always plays well against us and to be honest looks a good player Are Morton due a fee ? Do you reckon he could cut it down in the English championship.

We won’t be due a fee as he’s 24/25 now despite coming through our youth system. Doubt he’d cut it in the Championship unless he managed to improve his passing and get more pace. 

2 hours ago, cornbeef said:

Plus... He'll be as likely as anyone to score a goal on Saturday.  Should make it easier for the demented one  to spot him. 

I'l be putting money on the draw as usual.  Haven' t ruled out going to the game yet.

Watched the Ross interview from last night clearly an angry man goes on to talk about the hard work that will be done in the training ground and that the team will be ready for Saturday. We have not won a game since we got the title atmosphere has been subdued can see us fired up for our game to give the support something who have been coming out in large numbers its also Morgan's last home game. After the game there is an open top bus heading into town for a tour ending up in bridge street where the street will be closed off for a street party a stage will be erected there Dj and so on. I see a Saints win as it is trophy day. 

10 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Watched the Ross interview from last night clearly an angry man goes on to talk about the hard work that will be done in the training ground and that the team will be ready for Saturday. We have not won a game since we got the title atmosphere has been subdued can see us fired up for our game to give the support something who have been coming out in large numbers its also Morgan's last home game. After the game there is an open top bus heading into town for a tour ending up in bridge street where the street will be closed off for a street party a stage will be erected there Dj and so on. I see a Saints win as it is trophy day. 

FFS we've only played one game :lol:

1 hour ago, Scosha said:

O'Ware will be away this summer no doubt. Most likely to a team in the Premiership. Could end up down south but I would be surprised if he's with us next season.

Maybe Jack Ross will take him to Aberdeen? 

10 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

I thought we drew with Livie then lost to Falkirk I could be wrong but I don't think so before Livie we lost to Dundee United that's our last three games we have not won. 

You won the title against us, so you've only played one game since winning the title. So your "we have not won a game since we got the title" is the equivalent of those tossers at New Year who give it the "I haven't seen you all year!!!" at 3 minutes past midnight.

Archived