Champions 2017/8 vs Morton | Guard of Honour edition

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Scosha said:

Absolute joke that he’s even been fined tbh. Given opposition fans behind the goals are on our pitch at any opportunity at Cappielow and get away with it. 

Spot on, I was at the game and saw the boy run on, did he even make it onto the pitch? That fine is ludicrous, as much as I hated you equalising I admired his passion for his club. 

Football supporters are treated as second class citizens. One moment of over enthusiastic celebrating and the boys life was almost f”cked.

Surely if he’s getting fined, every single St Mirren supporter that ran on for the pitch invasion whenever you won the league should be getting done too? 

Not that there’s anything wrong with it, I love a pitch invasion but what’s the difference in the Morton supporter doing it and 1000 or so St Mirren fans doing it? I obviously don’t think for a second it should happen but can’t understand the difference. 

4 minutes ago, Scosha said:

Surely if he’s getting fined, every single St Mirren supporter that ran on for the pitch invasion whenever you won the league should be getting done too? 

Not that there’s anything wrong with it, I love a pitch invasion but what’s the difference in the Morton supporter doing it and 1000 or so St Mirren fans doing it? I obviously don’t think for a second it should happen but can’t understand the difference. 

They will probably say he ran onto the pitch while the game was still taking place (which is an offence, I believe), while they technically invaded after the final whistle.

Archived