Champions 2017/8 vs Morton | Guard of Honour edition

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Lex said:

I hope and expect that no Saints fans care about this.

All I can say is that I wish Morton well. I hope for the reinstatement of the Renfrewshire cup.

And the next time you shake a bucket outside our stadium, I’ll be sure to donate.

Good luck.

Do you think we really need the renfrewshire cup anymore? I know it's a big day for Morton, but it feels like the two clubs are so far apart these days that it would just be patronising. Would stick a couple of quid in the bucket at the next save the ton game though if I wasn't busy.

Some zoomer called Millions has, over a 5 minute period,  red dotted 10+ posts I’ve made across various threads.

I’m guessing I’ve offended him in some way.

Or perhaps he is just a tad bitter that Saints and Morton won’t be playing league games next season :lol:!

’Reputation’ on P&B may take a hit, but you know what, I think I’ll survive...

7 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

Some zoomer called Millions has, over a 5 minute period,  red dotted 10+ posts I’ve made across various threads.

I’m guessing I’ve offended him in some way.

Or perhaps he is just a tad bitter that Saints and Morton won’t be playing league games next season :lol:!

’Reputation’ on P&B may take a hit, but you know what, I think I’ll survive...

Srs bizness 

No shit Sherlock, they have the guts of 15000, ergo a better atmosphere than your junkie pit aswell, what a waste of energy typing.

w**k

Junkie pit [emoji23][emoji23] you ever been to cappielow before? Is a absolute shitehole

This is how it feels to be Morton
This is how it feels to be small
This is how it feels
When your team always wins f**k
aaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllll

Go for a pint in Paisley and the dirty jakeball fucking p***ks steal your jacket.
And I say that as a St Mirren fan. 
Scummy b*****ds.

Even in victory the heroin addicts need a fix. Horrible c***s that steal a man's coat.

Go for a pint in Paisley and the dirty jakeball fucking p***ks steal your jacket. And I say that as a St Mirren fan. 

Scummy b*****ds.

How do you know it was a St Mirren fan did they leave you note saying championeees championeeeees !!!!

Also what the f**k you doing with a coat in that weather today you absolute wallloper

:lol::lol::lol: what a brass neck. Hopefully a merger in Angus soon

Which would do absolutely nothing other than help cement your place as the lower league outfit that you perennially continue to be.

5 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Which would do absolutely nothing other than help cement your place as the lower league outfit that you perennially continue to be.

Deposit yourself, and your record breaking diddy outfit (hedge included) into the north sea. 

Shite team

Shite fans

Shite stewards

Down you go

1 hour ago, Millions said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png laughable you giro collecting mutant.

Nice pic, a rapists cousin

Eta - Jakey*

Genuine question here. I don't know about Lewis Morgan's cousin or said cousin's history.

How on Earth could someone use another person's cousin's actions as stick to beat then with, though?

What fucking halfwit. 

Championees

8 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Genuine question here. I don't know about Lewis Morgan's cousin or said cousin's history.

How on Earth could someone use another person's cousin's actions as stick to beat then with, though?

What fucking halfwit. 

Championees

I'll post the video's if you like. And it's a perfectly legitimate action. If you'd befriend the family of a beast shame on you.

See you season after next

26 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

How do you know it was a St Mirren fan did they leave you note saying championeees championeeeees !!!!

Also what the f**k you doing with a coat in that weather today you absolute wallloper

Classy, very classy. Any decent human being would condemn theft. Glad we know where your loyalties lie.

1 minute ago, Millions said:

I'll post the video's if you like. And it's a perfectly legitimate action. If you'd befriend the family of a beast shame on you.

See you season after next

What?! Videos of what, exactly?

Get a grip of yourself, son.

What?! Videos of what, exactly?
Get a grip of yourself, son.

I'd say I'm older and wiser than you, son

Loving the junkie degenerates on here looking for a reaction after being handed the trophy. Pathetic sub human scum. Will bask in your relegation and JR leaving. p***k

2 hours ago, Stu said:

I don't think we gave Hibs a guard of honour last season.

Absolute scum. I hope St Mirren get beat now.

55 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

Needy :lol: There’s a massive queue at the bar so I thought it might get a few bites while I’m waiting.

One of the worst posts I've ever seen. You just know he was in the pub alone. Tragic.

Not as tragic as the couple of Buddies crying because their rivals didn't applaud them on to the park, of course.

Anyway, hope the decent posters on here had a good night.

Archived