Champions 2017/8 vs Morton | Guard of Honour edition

1 hour ago, Scosha said:

We won’t be due a fee as he’s 24/25 now despite coming through our youth system. Doubt he’d cut it in the Championship unless he managed to improve his passing and get more pace. 

Away to Hearts apparently.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

You won the title against us, so you've only played one game since winning the title. So your "we have not won a game since we got the title" is the equivalent of those tossers at New Year who give it the "I haven't seen you all year!!!" at 3 minutes past midnight.

You and Stu have too much time on your hands should we be debating technicalities lol.

3 hours ago, Scosha said:

O'Ware will be away this summer no doubt. Most likely to a team in the Premiership. Could end up down south but I would be surprised if he's with us next season.

Oware will get found put big time down south or in Premiership. I'd want him to do well and wish him luck but he has been very average this season

1 minute ago, IainMorton said:

At this rate both sets of fans will be sitting in a huge circle, holding hands and singing Kum Ba Yah together.

Come on Morton, intae these smelly jakey inbred c*nts.

That felt better. :P 

Lol no chance, fully expecting a hounding from the away end. Let the paisley mob chug each other off.

3 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

Watched the Ross interview from last night clearly an angry man goes on to talk about the hard work that will be done in the training ground and that the team will be ready for Saturday. We have not won a game since we got the title atmosphere has been subdued can see us fired up for our game to give the support something who have been coming out in large numbers its also Morgan's last home game. After the game there is an open top bus heading into town for a tour ending up in bridge street where the street will be closed off for a street party a stage will be erected there Dj and so on. I see a Saints win as it is trophy day. 

What' s an open top bus  ?

1 hour ago, IainMorton said:

At this rate both sets of fans will be sitting in a huge circle, holding hands and singing Kum Ba Yah together.

Come on Morton, intae these smelly jakey inbred c*nts.

That felt better. :P 

That’s the spirit, ya’ Panther basturt! Fcuk Cam Newton! :P

I wonder where Virgin ton GiGi and the purple monkey dishwasher guy have all disappeared to ? They were all very active not so long ago.

Its almost like we’ve won the league and they can’t face coming on pie&bovril to take some of the medicine they so readily  love to dish out.

E4B3674F-C752-4F10-87DC-7478E59EEF63.jpeg

14 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

I wonder where Virgin ton GiGi and the purple monkey dishwasher guy have all disappeared to ? They were all very active not so long ago.

Its almost like we’ve won the league and they can’t face coming on pie&bovrul to take some of the medicine they so readily  love to dish out.

E4B3674F-C752-4F10-87DC-7478E59EEF63.jpeg

Delicious.

IMG_0855.JPG

1 hour ago, M0rtonfc said:

Ended up getting tickets for this, f**k it!

Good man. Seriously, good on you for spending your hard-earned and backing your team. Clearly, I hope we pump your mob, but well played Sir.

3 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Good man. Seriously, good on you for spending your hard-earned and backing your team. Clearly, I hope we pump your mob, but well played Sir.

As much as it will be horrendous seeing you lot in party mode it's still a big 3 points for us as it would at least give us a glimmer of hope plus a wins a win over your rivals regardless of the circumstances PLUS it's an excuse to hit the boozer at 11am :) 

Archived