Clyde v Stirling Albion

This Saturday we make the short journey to Broadwood Stadium to play a Clyde side still in with a chance of the playoffs but they will have to win all their remaining games and hope the teams above them drop points. 

For the Albion we have 1 foot in the playoffs  and need 2 or 3 points to make certain of a place in the playoffs. 

Never a happy ground for us over the years and hopefully on Saturday we can get something. 

Team wise  expect Darren Barr to be back in the centre of our defence and that's a big plus for us after missing his presence last week against Montrose. 

We should be more or less at full strength bar Wullie Robertson who is suspended after his sending off last week. 

Prediction hope for a share of the points but knowing our luck will come away with nothing. 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seasons gone now for us - I'll be going (probably mt last of the season) in hope more than expectation - can't believe the turnaround in our clubs results since February, i'm sure we will be going up next season one way or another. . . . . although this season has not finished (mathematically) I just thing that defeat to Cowdenbeath last weeks was a boot in the baws too many at this late stage

Mon the famous Bully Wee !!!

Last week killed any remaining hope we had but after two defeats in a row hopefully, we can get back to winning ways with Stirling going to comfortably make the play-offs.

I wouldnt say comfortable tbh, if we play the remaining games like we have the last 5 we'll be lucky to make the play offs.

I wouldnt say comfortable tbh, if we play the remaining games like we have the last 5 we'll be lucky to make the play offs.

Would agree Jake, we seem to have slumped right T the wrong time. If we’ve got any hope of winning the Play Offs then we need to start building momentum over the next few weeks.

Would agree Jake, we seem to have slumped right T the wrong time. If we’ve got any hope of winning the Play Offs then we need to start building momentum over the next few weeks.

Agree but tbf under Moore we lost the last 4 games and still won the play offs. Not saying it will happen again but who knows. A draw and we should have us secure.

Complete garbage; McStay and Goodwillie included. So many free kicks, goalies have been redundant.

Nicoll is a waste of space when he plays like that, desperate for a booking from minute one. Same at Peterhead the other week. 17 bookings in 24 games.

Archived