Greatest Royal Rumble

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am weirdly looking forward to this show. I may seriously regret this 3 hours into it, but oh well.

I’m looking forward it as well. Think it’s mainly due to the timing for us in the UK. Not having to plan in a wee nap before it kicks off, or falling asleep midway through the event. Going for a few afternoon pints before should help me enjoy it more.

5 hours ago, westcoastfifer said:

I’m looking forward it as well. Think it’s mainly due to the timing for us in the UK. Not having to plan in a wee nap before it kicks off, or falling asleep midway through the event. Going for a few afternoon pints before should help me enjoy it more.

Have a nap during the prayer break

Cena vs HHH to open. Will miss it though as I won't get home until just before 18.00. But can just watch it on the Network right after if I hear it's any good.

18 minutes ago, Killiesquirrel said:

JR not looking too healthy

Dodgy eye operation last month has apparently left him blind in his right eye. Apparently he's going to have to have several operations to try and sort it out...if it can be. He's had at least one already. Explains why he looks knackered.

4 minutes ago, Allan Jacobsen said:

Dodgy eye operation last month has apparently left him blind in his right eye. Apparently he's going to have to have several operations to try and sort it out...if it can be. He's had at least one already. Explains why he looks knackered.

Aye that makes sense. It’s a shame really... 

Archived