Cowdenbeath v Montrose

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can see Fraser coming in for Templeman maybe but apart from that not sure where else he will change it.3 points would be great and if we play like we did Saturday we should get them.

34 minutes ago, Ivo den Bieman said:

not time for pity or sentiment. just win.

Not sure why pity or sentiment would come into it. A Mo win will not consign Cowdenbeath to inevitable 10th place.

8 minutes ago, mo83 said:

Can see Fraser coming in for Templeman maybe but apart from that not sure where else he will change it.3 points would be great and if we play like we did Saturday we should get them.

Hope so. Templeman may be be limited but he’s certainly given us problems this season.

Hope so. Templeman may be be limited but he’s certainly given us problems this season.
Could be wrong just guess work really.Been a good player for us this season,he was superb against peterhead.How have you guys been playing?

Could be wrong just guess work really.Been a good player for us this season,he was superb against peterhead.How have you guys been playing?

It’s fair to say we have improved. However with our dismal record most of the season that shouldn’t have been difficult. We are building confidence which is encouraging for the rest of the season. We will hopefully give you a game tomorrow.

We gave the Mo a game at theirs on jan 2nd, and we have improved since then so i don’t see any reason why we can’t give them a good game tomorrow .

felt the rest last Tuesday helped us on Saturday  where we had a strong 2nd half, something we far too often don’t manage.

hopefully the energy levels are great again tomorrow as this is without doubt a big factor in this division with not a lot of quality in it.

3 minutes ago, big al said:

We gave the Mo a game at theirs on jan 2nd, and we have improved since then so i don’t see any reason why we can’t give them a good game tomorrow .

felt the rest last Tuesday helped us on Saturday  where we had a strong 2nd half, something we far too often don’t manage.

hopefully the energy levels are great again tomorrow as this is without doubt a big factor in this division with not a lot of quality in it.

Most games this season the game has been lost before we went on the park. That isn’t the case now. Might still not win but it won’t be for the lack of effort.

Gilfillan is awesome. We could probably play with just him in defence.

With Miller suspended, is Malcolm likely to be fit? Also, will Bollan change formation? Sheerin, Muirhead and Reilly upfront for me.

Going to be contraversial here - Kyle Miller will be a miss tonight and here is why. He covers the pitch well in regards to off the ball running and closing down. His fitness is good and although his passing and tackling at times is poor he does well aerially for us for being a small lad. I think if malcolm is fit then its ok however if not we are struggling in middle of the park. Playing buchanan and smith in there on there own wont work really need Malcolm fit.

I think sheerin and reilly up top - would expect sheerin to give dillon a tougher game and reillys pace and efforts will see him hopefully cause their back line problems.

Montrose defensively and in midfield very good - best in the division for me. Going to be a real tough game tonight we really need  a win however a point and Berwick losing wouldnt be the worst.

Lot of pressure on Montrose so would expect them to get more edgy if game is at 0-0 in the latter stages. 

Will montrose bring down more than their usual 10.. Will we see 20 boys tonight?

If Montrose away crowd support low even more important that we get as many Cowden Fans to this very important game tonight to get right behind the players for the full 90 minutes. 

After the recent efforts  over the last couple of games the players are deserving of a good backing to drive them on. 

sad but with liverpool game on tv tonight a few wouldnt venture down. You sometimes need a nice evening also which it is not.. 

Had a good little crowd on Saturday and players responded. You can see what a win is doing for the morale. Gilly has been inspirational. Give him the POTY LOL.

56 minutes ago, NELLY said:

sad but with liverpool game on tv tonight a few wouldnt venture down. You sometimes need a nice evening also which it is not.. 

Had a good little crowd on Saturday and players responded. You can see what a win is doing for the morale. Gilly has been inspirational. Give him the POTY LOL.

The players were certainly buzzing coming of the pitch on Saturday. 

If we maintain our SPFL status then next season Gilfillan would in my opinion be one of the first priorities to sign up as he is definitely a leading example on the park and is a big asset for us. 

3 hours ago, NELLY said:

Going to be contraversial here - Kyle Miller will be a miss tonight and here is why. He covers the pitch well in regards to off the ball running and closing down. His fitness is good and although his passing and tackling at times is poor he does well aerially for us for being a small lad. I think if malcolm is fit then its ok however if not we are struggling in middle of the park. Playing buchanan and smith in there on there own wont work really need Malcolm fit.

I think sheerin and reilly up top - would expect sheerin to give dillon a tougher game and reillys pace and efforts will see him hopefully cause their back line problems.

Montrose defensively and in midfield very good - best in the division for me. Going to be a real tough game tonight we really need  a win however a point and Berwick losing wouldnt be the worst.

Lot of pressure on Montrose so would expect them to get more edgy if game is at 0-0 in the latter stages. 

Will montrose bring down more than their usual 10.. Will we see 20 boys tonight?

Miller has been good recently . He is proactive. Whereas, Buchanan is reactive. We can't afford any day dreamers in the line up tonight. Everyone needs to be focused. We really need a win and there is no reason why we can't go out and win tonight if we want it enough. Just a pity Swann can't be used further up the park. Also, Muirhead makes a difference when he comes on. He causes the opposition defence to panic as well.

1 hour ago, hellohellohowdoudo said:

Certainly won't be the 200 that were down at Stirling on Saturday but sizeable traveling support expected. Have 30+ on our bus at the moment plus usual lot going by car. Would hope for 70+

excellent. 

1 hour ago, hellohellohowdoudo said:

Certainly won't be the 200 that were down at Stirling on Saturday but sizeable traveling support expected. Have 30+ on our bus at the moment plus usual lot going by car. Would hope for 70+

And one walking??

Archived