Champions 2017/18 vs. Livi

5 hours ago, andylivi1 said:

As LL says, even if he didn’t get offered a new deal at Rangers I’m almost certain there will be quite a few clubs offering him a deal that will be a lot more than we could possibly offer. 

Every club is desperate for a goal scorer and Hardie in form is a goal scorer, I’d be absolutely delighted to see him signing with us but I’m not convinced our budget would even come close to what he’d be looking for. 

On the other hand if our fans continue to love bomb him in social media he may well stay for another season :lol:

Stick a fair bit of the prize money from this season into him - he's definitely an investment that we would profit on in the future

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Stick a fair bit of the prize money from this season into him - he's definitely an investment that we would profit on in the future

Exactly what I was thinking. If we do the unimaginable and go up we surely should be putting some of the money into keeping Hardie. He's said how much he's enjoying having Lee Miller playing alongside him and that he's learning from him so might bode well for us that we have Lee signed up for next season.

2 hours ago, EdinburghLivi said:

I am not sure whether Mullen has he ability to play well in the Premiership. That said he works very hard and will win a lot of freekicks. Wish him the best for a lot of good memories over the last few seasons.

Realistically I think the championship is Danny's level but he's earned a shot at the premiership so fair do to the guy.

Archived