Champions 2017/18 vs. Livi

On 4/12/2018 at 10:13, Smeato said:

Said this in the Tuesday night thread but I reckon this will be a nervous one. Big crowd expecting a result which could quickly turn if things go badly early on, especially since its our home crowd. Livingston are obviously a decent side so I don't think we should be expecting to win.

I'm in hospitality for this though so I don't really give a f**k and will be lucky if I even remember the game.emoji106.png

Hopefully we do the business, would love a performance obviously but a scrappy cagey 0-0 will do.

I'm expecting to win. We're top of the league by 12 points, having lost once at home in the league in 14 months, and having not conceded a goal at home in the league for nearly 4 and a half months.

The players deserve the expectation that most of our fans will put upon them, and have delivered the vast majority of the time this season. We have also bounced back brilliantly after every league defeat this season, so expect more of the same.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm expecting to win. We're top of the league by 12 points, having lost once in the league in 14 months, and having not conceded a goal at home in the league for nearly 4 and a half months.

You’ve lost twice this calendar year already. Pretty mental to think Dumbarton were the last team to score into you at home!

Confident St Mirren will be nowhere near as bad as they were in February, big crowd or not. It would be an excellent result for us if we could get a win, and one which wouldn’t surprise me given our season so far. All things considered though, a draw wouldn’t be a bad result at all, and almost a bonus given the onus is on St Mirren in this one I’d say.

55 minutes ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

I have the fear over this.  Hope I'm wrong...  

Me too, big time, I don't fancy it at all. Hopefully it's just the nerves now the prize is so close, but I had the same feeling on Tuesday night...

10 minutes ago, GAD said:

Me too, big time, I don't fancy it at all. Hopefully it's just the nerves now the prize is so close, but I had the same feeling on Tuesday night...

3rd time lucky and all that. Apart from anything else, I'm not sure my liver can take much more. 

3-1 Saints.

This team isn't 12 points ahead for no reason. We will be ready for this and i'm sure you'll see a team determined to get the job done, roared on by a big crowd i can only see one outcome, winning the game and the title.
Yeah totally agree. We are such a better team at home. Everyone will be up for this and we'll drink paisley dry tomorrow night

18 minutes ago, Munoz said:

3rd time lucky and all that. Apart from anything else, I'm not sure my liver can take much more. 

3-1 Saints.

I'm still hungover from last weekend...

I hope we do it and we can just enjoy the next few games.

I feel the pain about the liver. After the past three trips up the A9, I've still to tell the wife there will be another party after the Morton game. There's also the Bankhouse POTY the following week, and then the St Mirren dinner the week after that...

I hope we do it and we can just enjoy the next few games.

I feel the pain about the liver. After the past three trips up the A9, I've still to tell the wife there will be another party after the Morton game. There's also the Bankhouse POTY the following week, and then the St Mirren dinner the week after that...
I feel your pain Tam. I'm also at them all and she keeps asking if this week is the last celebration day[emoji23]

Sorry guys Livi will be going all out today to spoil your party,kin see us coming back with a point today which would be perfect for us ...if am wrong enjoy yer parteeee it’s been well earned 

55 minutes ago, snorkie said:

Sorry guys Livi will be going all out today to spoil your party,kin see us coming back with a point today which would be perfect for us ...if am wrong enjoy yer parteeee it’s been well earned 

And us. 

Archived