Champions 2017/18 vs. Livi

As I said before I’m really looking forward to this even if im not confident of getting anything from the game. 

These players have burst a gut for us all season and deserve to be part of the biggest stage in Scottish football this weekend, I hope we do ourselves justice, I’m confident we will give you a game and I hope it’s a game befitting the occasion. 

Just to confirm, there are no special arrangements for away fans ? Still get our tickets from the usual place and same stand etc ? 

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, andylivi1 said:

As I said before I’m really looking forward to this even if im not confident of getting anything from the game. 

These players have burst a gut for us all season and deserve to be part of the biggest stage in Scottish football this weekend, I hope we do ourselves justice, I’m confident we will give you a game and I hope it’s a game befitting the occasion. 

Just to confirm, there are no special arrangements for away fans ? Still get our tickets from the usual place and same stand etc ? 

Normal for away fans. 

10 hours ago, glenburn bud said:

Livingston fans looking for bites and not talking about the game says it all for me.  We have two game home games in the space of 3 days to wrap up the title. 

Its going to happen on sat in our own ground with a full house. Can’t wait.

I mean, if we were to talk about the game let's go back to the last one to set a benchmark, oh wait.......... :D 

2 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

I mean, if we were to talk about the game let's go back to the last one to set a benchmark, oh wait.......... :D 

What about the previous two league games where you never laid a glove on us ........:)

Not made it to many away games this season but might be able to get along to this one. We've lost the 3 away games I have got to so far so if I do end up going then well done St Mirren on officially wrapping up the league.

12 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Not made it to many away games this season but might be able to get along to this one. We've lost the 3 away games I have got to so far so if I do end up going then well done St Mirren on officially wrapping up the league.

As much as I’m hoping we take a good support and we need everyone we can get, if you wouldn’t mind staying away. 

Thanks 

Livi fans

59 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

I’ve organised a whip-round. If you promise you’ll attend, we’ll cover your transport and match ticket, will include a half-time Bovril, and after the game, a trip to Braehead, where you can have as many Krispy Kreme doughnuts as you can eat.

Please say you’re coming. :thumsup2

3 hours ago, LiviLion said:

If it's any consolation, Saturday will only be my 4th Saints game of the season and I've seen us lose the previous 3. If we lose on Saturday I'll not be allowed back :lol::(

16 minutes ago, alang1993 said:

If it's any consolation, Saturday will only be my 4th Saints game of the season and I've seen us lose the previous 3. If we lose on Saturday I'll not be allowed back :lol::(

Somebody's 0s got to go! :D 

Some of the posts on here are giving me the fear about definitely doing the business on saturday. Having supported Saints since 1976, i've become accustomed over the years to snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. A dull 0-0 draw will suffice and anything better will be a bonus. Thank you. 

18 hours ago, glenburn bud said:

There are very few players in the game that I genuinely dislike, Hardie is definitely up there at the top of the list. It’s a combination of his attitude while on loan with us during the Alex Rae debacle and a grudging admiration for the fact that’s he’s scored goals for every team while on loan,  he did the square root of f**k all for us. Rae had about 4 of his sevco pals on loan and they were all garbage.

I would love nothing more than to see him do nothing on sat while watching us win the league.:)

I am the same, few people I dislike the same as Hardie. He sums up our horrific spell well, couldn't hit a barn door and his attitude was mince.

On him being effective, since August 2015 he's scored more than 1 goal in a single game 3 times. Every time against us! I therefore congratulate Livi on their 3 points and Hardie on his hat trick in advance! 

We're going to St Mirren the end of the season and that point is going to take ages to get!

Said this in the Tuesday night thread but I reckon this will be a nervous one. Big crowd expecting a result which could quickly turn if things go badly early on, especially since its our home crowd. Livingston are obviously a decent side so I don't think we should be expecting to win.

I'm in hospitality for this though so I don't really give a f**k and will be lucky if I even remember the game.[emoji106]

Hopefully we do the business, would love a performance obviously but a scrappy cagey 0-0 will do.

22 minutes ago, flyingscot said:

I am the same, few people I dislike the same as Hardie. He sums up our horrific spell well, couldn't hit a barn door and his attitude was mince.

On him being effective, since August 2015 he's scored more than 1 goal in a single game 3 times. Every time against us! I therefore congratulate Livi on their 3 points and Hardie on his hat trick in advance! 

We're going to St Mirren the end of the season and that point is going to take ages to get!

I’m quite relaxed about this game tbh. I reckon the players will be well up for this game all things considered. We don’t need to rely on any other result going our way and we have the previous result at Livingston to fire up the players.

This is effectively what we all wanted, win the league at home in front of our own fans then party time in the town afterwards.:thumsup2

Hopefully the players don't get too caught up in the atmosphere like they did on saturday night, 2000 of us practically trying to scream that ball into the net definitely effected the players, one of the reasons why our final ball was pretty pish.

We cannot afford to lose an early goal, even keep it tight for the first 20 minutes. I'm sure Livi will expect us to come out the traps flying. If we can get an early goal to calm the nerves brilliant but more importantly we can't gift them a lead like we did on Tuesday.

Archived