• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We aren't.

To be fair, any time we got a chance at goal, a Rovers player was there and blocking; pretty disciplined at the back.

From what I've seen, Raith have dipped from the start of the season whilst Ayr have got much better.

2 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Shameful highlights. Completely ignored the chalked-off QP goal plus the two off the post and the stonewall penalty. 

Will they be on the QP highlights?

I thought at the time Millen was to blame for the first goal, seeing as Barr had acres of space and time to pick his spot,  but watching the video he looks like the only guy picking up a man when the cross comes in, at least another two not marking anyone and Millen has had to come inside to cover for them. Pretty basic stuff

The second goal is a decent strike, but White should have caught the cross before it. He  punches it away under no pressure at all. On saying that he made a few good saves which stopped us getting a hiding and it can't be easy playing behind a defence which has looked uncertain for most of the season and is now down to the bare bones. I understand Gibby has been playing with an injury so fair play to him for turning out and giving his all  

Archived