Martin Canning's Hamilton FC vs Sir Steve Clarke's Kilmarnock FC

21 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Dundee fans, eh?

Always amusing to see how many of them genuinely believe that we fixed that game. Mind that T-shirt that was going about?

Minter.

Pundits on Sportsound the other day were excitedly reminiscing about the big football story at the end of the '13-14 season. Hamilton Accies' glorious triumph against the odds in the first SPFL playoffs - instantly validating the concept, showing how exciting it can be.

No mention of who got automatic promotion that year though... can you remember who it was? 

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, stepek 4 tellys said:

Salvation army down at the ground this morning handing out blankets and hot drinks to the first wave of Killie fans to arrive. I believe a tented village is being erected in Whitehill to cope with any overspill.

Perhaps you  can ask the Salvation Army to man the turnstiles to ensure you have more than one open .

That should save your board a few bob , they could also do a turn at halftime :) 

3 hours ago, stepek 4 tellys said:

Salvation army down at the ground this morning handing out blankets and hot drinks to the first wave of Killie fans to arrive. I believe a tented village is being erected in Whitehill to cope with any overspill.

Got this snap of the Howard bus leaving on Wednesday.

Image result for scottish old days

Any pubs/cafes/restaurants near Hamilton West I could take my 4 year old tomorrow? Preferably somewhere that sells alcohol but not vital 

Your best bet would be The Tap Room bud. It’s near the station and was louping with sprogs the last time I was in it match day.

Is there not already a tented village at the side of the pitch?

Wee question to the Hamilton boys about parking.
My auld man cant really walk great distances as his legs aren't what they used to be.
I see there is a wee lane next to the stadium that leads to a housing scheme.
Is it possible to park the car in there or are there usually cones up?
Cheers in advance.

If it’s the one where you go under a train bridge to get to the ground, Dalziel street? You can park there but it’s ridiculously busy both pre and post match to get the car in and out. You’d be better to go into the industrial estate just next to this street or Morrison’s.

Wee question to the Hamilton boys about parking.
My auld man cant really walk great distances as his legs aren't what they used to be.
I see there is a wee lane next to the stadium that leads to a housing scheme.
Is it possible to park the car in there or are there usually cones up?
Cheers in advance.
If you get there early enough you should be fine. As Scotty said, there's an industrial estate behind that street if you don't succeed. That's where I usually park.

If it’s the one where you go under a train bridge to get to the ground, Dalziel street? You can park there but it’s ridiculously busy both pre and post match to get the car in and out. You’d be better to go into the industrial estate just next to this street or Morrison’s.

Dalziel Street.Screenshot_20180414-124520_Maps.jpgScreenshot_20180414-124601_Maps.jpg

Archived