Pars vs Brechin

29 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

You were so easy to defend against, especially with M’Voto against your striker. We had twenty yards between our defence and any attacker so could even have played three at the back. I thought Finn was arguably your best threat coming forward and got taken off.

What happened to the guy on loan from Aberdeen?

We thought Finn was our best player too .  That's why we shouted You don't know what you're doing to Dods.  I think the players have understandably given up given that most of them have been told they can't go forward. 

Storie is injured alledgedly.   

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A comfortable win in the end. 

Ashcroft's goal was a great hit but Aird's goal was pinpoint. It was absolutely top drawer and it exerted our dominance within the match. 

Our lead never looked under threat much. One shot per half is all I remember in an attacking sense for Brechin. 

Robinson made two good saves, in saying that, particularly from Layne where he got the merest touch with his pinky - possibly save of the season, IMO. 

Was nice to see Ryan get game time and a goal. Happy for Higgy sticking the penalty away too - although, I did laugh when I saw Williamson asking to take it! :lol:

Wasn't surprised to see Beadling miss out and happy Morris pulled out too; without being disrespectful, if you are gonna have them injured for a match, Saturday was the match... Vincent and M'Voto covered for them easily enough in the end. 

For Brechin, it wasn't a great performance: it must be hard for the guys considering this season and I hope yous bounce back quickly. 

Finn Graham seems to have improved since leaving us while Isaac Layne and Jordan Sinclair look decent, too. Callumn Morrison caused us one OE two wee scares late on and on that evidence, I'm surprised he didn't start!

My match report and post-match comments from both managers can be found on my website, here.

As I said, all the best to Brechin for next season in League One. Hopefully your first league win of this term can come tomorrow night against Dundee United, that'd really help us out! :thumsup2

A comfortable win in the end. 
Ashcroft's goal was a great hit but Aird's goal was pinpoint. It was absolutely top drawer and it exerted our dominance within the match. 
Our lead never looked under threat much. One shot per half is all I remember in an attacking sense for Brechin. 
Robinson made two good saves, in saying that, particularly from Layne where he got the merest touch with his pinky - possibly save of the season, IMO. 
Was nice to see Ryan get game time and a goal. Happy for Higgy sticking the penalty away too - although, I did laugh when I saw Williamson asking to take it! [emoji38]
Wasn't surprised to see Beadling miss out and happy Morris pulled out too; without being disrespectful, if you are gonna have them injured for a match, Saturday was the match... Vincent and M'Voto covered for them easily enough in the end. 
For Brechin, it wasn't a great performance: it must be hard for the guys considering this season and I hope yous bounce back quickly. 
Finn Graham seems to have improved since leaving us while Isaac Layne and Jordan Sinclair look decent, too. Callumn Morrison caused us one OE two wee scares late on and on that evidence, I'm surprised he didn't start!
My match report and post-match comments from both managers can be found on my website, here.
As I said, all the best to Brechin for next season in League One. Hopefully your first league win of this term can come tomorrow night against Dundee United, that'd really help us out! :thumsup2
You nailed it Morrison s tore defenders apart when he's played but has still been sat on the bench whilst Orsi who struggles keeps his place.Isaacs improved a lot I feel sorry for him he gets pelters from our fans but really has a thankless task .

Archived