ICT v FFC: Pump or be pumped

Could have sworn Hartley said he was aiming for top four "at least" when he took over? Struggle to see how finishing 8th would result in him "doing his job"?
Houston had you sitting 8th when he was sacked and was only nine points off the top four.

I remember this as well.

Don Hartley clearly doing bits with Falkirk.

How long before he’ll be back at Alloa?

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember this as well.

Don Hartley clearly doing bits with Falkirk.

How long before he’ll be back at Alloa?
As usual, can you f**k off to a thread where people want to listen to a self important Tory w****r with nothing relevant to say please.

Thanks.

30 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Hartley was left a fucking mess.

He is quoted as saying it was in a bigger mess than he realised.

He got a huge sticking plaster out in January and signed some decent players without an sort of proper scouting network or time to plan if properly.

I really wish people would give him the time to build his own squad and stop all the shite.

He may not work out to be any good. I don’t know. One thing I believe however he has done more than enough in keeping us up to deserve the support of the fans to see if he can give us a team we all want.

Time to properly judge the man is in the Autumn.

Said it from day one he will be judged from myself next season but any football fan likes to see progress to build on for next season, sorry but last nights and some previous displays haven't been up to it.

If we get pumped of St Mirren twice, the 50/50 season tickets fans will be on the wrong side of the 50, these fans need something to cling to and for to go again.

If I can't praise Jack Ross for keeping St Mirren up last season, I can't praise Hartley for keeping us up.

He has a massive job ahead of him, hopefully the scouting network will bring in players required to be challenging the top end, for now the majority of them are in the same boat many slagged who have now left

1 hour ago, MrDust said:

If I can't praise Jack Ross for keeping St Mirren up last season, I can't praise Hartley for keeping us up.

What does this even mean?

14 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

Hartley was left a fucking mess.

He is quoted as saying it was in a bigger mess than he realised.

He got a huge sticking plaster out in January and signed some decent players without an sort of proper scouting network or time to plan if properly.

I really wish people would give him the time to build his own squad and stop all the shite.

He may not work out to be any good. I don’t know. One thing I believe however he has done more than enough in keeping us up to deserve the support of the fans to see if he can give us a team we all want.

Time to properly judge the man is in the Autumn.

Lets be honest no manager could get a team playing well consistently with that shambles of a defence. I'd be happy for them all to leave apart from Robson.  Hopefully he can sign a Darren Dodds type defender to organize at the back if he is going to stick to the 3 central defenders.

Archived