The Super v Stranraer FC

Stranraer the better side first half. For whatever reason they sat back in the second and we dominated.

Not sure if Hamill could have seen red too.

I’m assuming your front player was injured as he caused us all sort of issues.

Would we be as well appealing Shankland to allow him to play....

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stranraer the better side first half. For whatever reason they sat back in the second and we dominated.

Not sure if Hamill could have seen red too.

I’m assuming your front player was injured as he caused us all sort of issues.

Would we be as well appealing Shankland to allow him to play....
Not sure how the appeal system works or how many games it is for a red, pretty sure two games is the minimum, can only get one match suspension for too many yellows.

Is that correct?

1 minute ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

If we appeal, even if we know it’s a red, that allows him to play next week. Depends on if Lachlan is happy to lose the  money.

Are you 100% sure about that? As far as I’m aware, the appeal would be heard midweek unless you know for a fact otherwise.....???

Not sure about the appeal being heard this week cause I'm pretty sure premiership teams have appealed a decision to get a guy playing.

Pretty sure celtic done it for a Scottish cup semi final the other year.

9 minutes ago, Calayrdonia said:

Are you 100% sure about that? As far as I’m aware, the appeal would be heard midweek unless you know for a fact otherwise.....???

I’m unsure. I just know that in the past there have been cases where an appeal has meant that the player has been available for the next game due to the appeal not being heard midweek. Not sure if that is unusual though.

That defence is shocking as has been seen all season. Can’t blame McCall as guessing injures forced his hand. If your going to play with a weak defence like that then make sure the rest of the team is at its best. Why did Moffat not start and McDaid on the bench was a surprise also. Everything that could go wrong went wrong today. Hopefully today has cleared the Jordan Hart debate up also. More worried about the next two games particularly if certain players don’t return from injury. 

23 minutes ago, Calayrdonia said:

Violent conduct is a 3 game ban. An appeal costs 4 figures, think it’s actually held before next weekend, and we’d have no chance of winning it.

An appeal costs £250. If you appeal he would be available until it was looked at like we did with Fleming recently.

1 minute ago, LeodhasXD said:

An appeal costs £250. If you appeal he would be available until it was looked at like we did with Fleming recently.

I would happily pay the cash as waiting on top scorer and league winner bet coming in

Season ticket holder put out today next to me by stewards because he was skating McCall tactics (totally justified in my opinion) Boyle and docherty mouthing off I'll not repeat what they told the guy but it was strong words at the guy defending McCall. Mr Pettigrew our supposed fans spokesperson got involved getting the stewards to put the guy out without seeing  or hearing what happened just saw the guy and the players arguing, think you should be trying to listen to the supporter before asking for the guy to be put out mr fans spokesperson.

3 minutes ago, Lochwood said:

Season ticket holder put out today next to me by stewards because he was skating McCall tactics (totally justified in my opinion) Boyle and docherty mouthing off I'll not repeat what they told the guy but it was strong words at the guy defending McCall. Mr Pettigrew our supposed fans spokesperson got involved getting the stewards to put the guy out without seeing  or hearing what happened just saw the guy and the players arguing, think you should be trying to listen to the supporter before asking for the guy to be put out mr fans spokesperson.

Probably deserved it. They should chuck more of them out.

There wasn’t really anything to slate McCall about. Sounds like a p***k.

7 minutes ago, Lochwood said:

Half of those negative c***s that sit in the stand should have been chucked out all season! Bunch of moaning p***ks! 

The performance was fucking dreadful but aside from leaving Moffat on the bench which was undoubtedly a mistake, I’m not sure what else he could have done differently with what he had to work with. That back four that finished the game.... we had a centre half at right back, a centre midfielder at centre half, and a right back at left back. 

It was clear that McCall was playing for a draw second half and I said to my mate if we are going to play the dangerous game of trying to get a draw then we better not lose. Aye.

All that being said, these idiots who constantly shout abuse at players and management should all be flung in the gutter outside.

22 minutes ago, Lochwood said:

The so called fan ST holder or not will learn to keep their mouth shut then

22 minutes ago, Lochwood said:

Very surprised at Moffat and McDaid on bench, however those undateables in the stand really do need treatment. Bunch of dribbling no-righters. 

Archived