The Super v Stranraer FC

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We can play as big a part in getting the team over the line as the players now.

All cup finals, we MUST be vocal and supportive from the start.

McCall has mentioned the "terrific" support enough times to know it actually makes a difference to the players.

It's all about winning now.

So drag everyone you know with an ounce of Ayr in their blood along on Saturday.

Don't forget, it's a 'derby' also!

One last small point.

When it's all over, and we all return to space dust, what would you give to be back at this moment again.

Let's do this for us, for Ayr United, and for all those who once stood on the terracing who are not with us.

C'MON YOU HONEST MEN!!!!

It's forecast to be a nice sunny afternoon but I doubt we'll get much over 2k if at all. In saying that I was gobsmacked how many we got in for the playoff v Stranraer, albeit at reduced prices. The players definitely deserve it.
Embarrassment if we're struggling for two thousand tomorrow.

“I have read quite a few things over the last week and sensed an attitude from a lot of supporters that the league is over. This is far from over, football has a habit of kicking you in the teeth when you least expect it."

Hi Ian!

“I have read quite a few things over the last week and sensed an attitude from a lot of supporters that the league is over. This is far from over, football has a habit of kicking you in the teeth when you least expect it."
Hi Ian!
At least he's being a realist and not getting carried away. Everything he's saying at the moment is right and hopefully keeping the players on the ground.

Be interesting what he says at the POTY tomorrow night, can't imagine it will be much different.

3,000 fan clap banners from Bodog been delivered today for tomorrow, let's get that place rocking at both ends, buzzing for tomorrow.

Are there going to be any Stranraer fans at the game tomorrow by the way. Usually get a few on here at least.

10 hours ago, itzdrk said:

Not a single post from the ferry boys :(

With the champs at 16:45 tag we knew it wasn’t a general thread , being polite and letting you get all hyped up .

not as bad as Morton fans , but putting in a good shift 

3 hours ago, AUFC 1910 said:

Got 3 flags, my 'don't stop McCall' banners and 100 black and white balloons for tomorrow. I'm all in!!

See that done once before at an Alloa game and was a major disaster or hilariously funny depending on your view of the outcome of the balloons staying on the ground and being kicked around the terracing. 

Archived