Dundee Utd v Champions 2017/18

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, glenburn bud said:

The shed is sold out so I guess it must be around the 1900 -2000 mark ?

That’s good going for a Tuesday night up in Dundee, following a lengthy away trip a few days ago. My guess was we’d take 2000 max tomorrow. Might actually exceed that. Yes, it’s a big game and you’d expect a big travelling support, but it isn’t cheap these days, with tickets, travel and time. Saturday in Brechin and Tuesday in Dundee.

Up early for me to spend time in St Andrews, then skip over the silvery Tay.... job’s a good un’.

9 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

That’s good going for a Tuesday night up in Dundee, following a lengthy away trip a few days ago. My guess was we’d take 2000 max tomorrow. Might actually exceed that. Yes, it’s a big game and you’d expect a big travelling support, but it isn’t cheap these days, with tickets, travel and time. Saturday in Brechin and Tuesday in Dundee.

Up early for me to spend time in St Andrews, then skip over the silvery Tay.... job’s a good un’.

I was going to go down at lunchtime today to pick my tickets up - couldn't make the original game - but was already sold out by then. So, we will be getting up there earlyish to try to get one of the 150 remaining West Stand tickets on sale at Tannadice, and failing that be in the "Fair Play" Stand. I'm sure there are plenty in a similar situation.

4 minutes ago, Soctty said:

Still 150 tickets left for the shed, but to be bought at Tannadice.

I like the view from the upper deck of the other stand. Looks like we will have another good crowd at tannadice. Inverness Brechin and Dundee within a week, great effort from our support.

Expect our support will be more or less same as it was at Brechin, potentially slightly more. Guessing around 2200.

The shed is going to be fantastic if the result goes the right way!

6 minutes ago, Div said:

Expect our support will be more or less same as it was at Brechin, potentially slightly more. Guessing around 2200.

The shed is going to be fantastic if the result goes the right way!

2201 - you forgot the inflatable dinosaur.

I’ll be through early doors tomorrow, can’t wait for it! Can’t believe the gloryhunter jibes on twitter got so much mileage, quite a few precious fans out there.

Hope Sutton gets a last minute equaliser or winner, would be wonderful.

I see Willo Flood was in the paper saying the only difference between the sides is St.Mirren are better at grinding out results, especially away from home. That's up the with Robson and Tam O Ware saying they have the best teams in the league

3 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Word of warning, if 'the shed' is sold out, then a fair few of you will be stuck behind a pillar.

Could be worse, there’s seats behind the home dugout where you’d be stuck behind a pillock.

Archived