Dundee Utd v Champions 2017/18

7 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

There was me thinking I would be all alone given I friend one is ill (and might be a doubt for Munich as you know) and friend two is, I'm assuming, going to maybe stay in the house and watch the Liverpool game given his allegiances. I'm glad you will be there to help with the booing. 

Shit!  I thought the Barca game (and Liverpool game) was Wednesday; now I’m really conflicted.  Will probably still come along as (hopefully) Barca and Liverpool’s progress is assured.

I spoke to friend 1 today and he sounds awful.  I won’t be doing any booing though; just lots of swearing and muttering under my breath.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At 3-0 Saints the game will be delayed in the 37th minute when Arabs from the Lower George Fox invade the pitch and chase Laszlo around the park.  The stadium announcer will join in by playing the Benny Hill music.

Laszlo will be chased right out the stadium never to be seen in Dundee again and the event will inspire the team to fight back to a 5-1 defeat.

Got a bizarre feeling this is the type of game we'll struggle with. Our record at Tannadice is shocking in recent times, and it kind of reminds me when we went to Kirkcaldy midweek last year, in good form, Raith couldn't buy a win, we took a good crowd and we cocked it up! :shutup

7 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

At 3-0 Saints the game will be delayed in the 37th minute when Arabs from the Lower George Fox invade the pitch and chase Laszlo around the park.  The stadium announcer will join in by playing the Benny Hill music.

Laszlo will be chased right out the stadium never to be seen in Dundee again and the event will inspire the team to fight back to a 5-1 defeat.

i think Shabba is misunderstood and is a tactical genius, you should tie him up on a 5 year contract!

An update for St.Mirren fans regarding tomorrow night and tickets - 

"Tickets for the Dundee United match tomorrow night are SOLD OUT at the St Mirren Ticket Office from our initial allocation.

Dundee United have confirmed that there will be an additional 150 seat specific tickets on sale for the West Stand at the turnstiles tomorrow night. They will also be opening the Fair Play Upper-cash turnstiles and prices will be £22 for adults and £13 for concessions.

United have asked us to make supporters aware that there are road closures near Tannadice and the advice is to avoid Clepington Road."

24 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

An update for St.Mirren fans regarding tomorrow night and tickets - 

"Tickets for the Dundee United match tomorrow night are SOLD OUT at the St Mirren Ticket Office from our initial allocation.

Dundee United have confirmed that there will be an additional 150 seat specific tickets on sale for the West Stand at the turnstiles tomorrow night. They will also be opening the Fair Play Upper-cash turnstiles and prices will be £22 for adults and £13 for concessions.

United have asked us to make supporters aware that there are road closures near Tannadice and the advice is to avoid Clepington Road."

What's the best alternative to coming in by Clepington Road from Kingsway?

What's the best alternative to coming in by Clepington Road from Kingsway?

To be honest Clepington Road by itself isn’t closed at the moment, it is some of the streets off it. If you do want to avoid Clepington Road then you can come right along the Kingsway and find the junction for Forfar Road. Going down that will get you pretty close to the ground.

2 hours ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

A draw still wins us the league, i'd take that!

Yes so will I but there are a couple of UTD fans out here so would just love it if we could beat  them. 

Archived