Dundee Utd v Champions 2017/18

Livvy winning today at least means we will be giving a fcuk on Tuesday. If it had been done and dusted today, we would have struggled to be really up for it - like that time Inverness pumped us, but we didn’t really care.

We will need to be better than we were today at Brechin. If we’re on it - Arabs 0 Saints 2.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to my dad after today's game, United will be well up for this after today's result. I quickly told him that was nonsense as United have barely been up for a game since we beat them at Christmas.

Of course, sod's law means they will be fired up...

No doubt Tuesday will see St Mirren confirmed as deserved champions whilst we sit a fucking ridiculous 24 points behind them and struggling to hold on to a play off spot. Most sane Arabs know that we have no chance in the playoffs and if finishing outside the playoff spots confirms Lazlos departure then bring on 5th place. 

I had no intention of going to this ahead of the potential crowning of St Mirren.  However I will take this opportunity to wish them well in the Premiership; it will be a deserved title when whether it comes on Tuesday or not.

I will add that most of the Maureens on here seem decent guys; Morton and Falkirk fans could learn from them.

4 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I have no idea why but feel fairly confident United will win this.

If I don't go I wouldn't mind you winning so I could see us winning the title at home as I am a selfish b*****d. If I do go then f**k ye.....aherm no offence.

The only benefit I see of The Maureens claiming their well deserved title at Tannadice on Tuesday is that the hordes of Buddies descending on Tannadice to revel in the glory, will shower us with the Paisley Pound, thus staving off admin for at least another week....

BTW. If Jack Ross ever needs to buy himself a pint, (or anyone else for that matter) anywhere in Renfrewshire, you Maureens should be fucking ashamed.

7 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I had no intention of going to this ahead of the potential crowning of St Mirren.  However I will take this opportunity to wish them well in the Premiership; it will be a deserved title when whether it comes on Tuesday or not.

I will add that most of the Maureens on here seem decent guys; Morton and Falkirk fans could learn from them.

See? That is what you get from a season of interloping in the Top of the League thread. 

You learn our ways and appreciate us a wee bit. 

Don't worry Granny. We may be leaving you soon but the Thistle fans are replacing us. They're a good sort. 

Traveling up for this will book a hotel in Greenock of all places so I can get an early ferry in the morning. United will be hurting after yesterday and not wanting a title party on their patch so this game will not be easy for us we will need to be at our best so im going in hope rather than confidence. Was at Dens Park midweek when Fergie' s team won the title here is hoping. 

Archived