Dumbarton v Dundee United

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In that episode of Dundee United David Wilson was played by Xabi Alonso, Liam Dick was played by Phillip Lahm and Calum Gallagher was played by prime Fernando Torres.

Have to be honest, I felt for Lazlo at the end. United have some good players, but they're almost all spineless diddies who hide as soon as we gave them a bit of a game.

David Wilson's corners :wub:

2 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

In that episode of Dundee United David Wilson was played by Xabi Alonso, Liam Dick was played by Phillip Lahm and Calum Gallagher was played by prime Fernando Torres.

Have to be honest, I pished myself at Lazlo at the end. United have no good players and they're all spineless diddies who hide as soon as we gave them a bit of a game.

David Wilson's corners :wub:

Ftfy.

A great result for us and hopefully will give us a massive boost for the run in and the play offs.
We made it hard for ourselves and to watch us score, sit back and then concede repeatedly was frustrating. If we had pushed up and played more attacking then the game would have been comfortably dead and buried. Craig Barr was magnificent for us today, Liam Dick had a great game and Kyle Hutton was excellent in the middle of the park.
Mohsni and Tam Scobbie though [emoji28][emoji28][emoji28]

Fair fucks to Wilson, Dick and Gallagher today, all 3 of them were excellent today. Hutton Rolls Royce'd it in the middle of the park and Craig Barr is an absolute ride.

If we can play like that for the rest of season and pick up some momentum heading into the playoffs we'll give ourselves a chance.

Congratulations to Tam Scobbie for turning in one of the worst individual perfomances I've ever witnessed at The Rock. Getting laughed at by Dumbarton fans must be a low point of any full-time footballers career.

Highlight for me was Shaba kicking the bag of cones onto the pitch, bizarrely after United equalised for the second time. His lonesome walk over the pitch at the end had the look of a man about to lose his job.

Delighted to see there's some fight left in this team. Confidence is all we can build now before the play-offs.

45 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Started the second half defensively, conceded, went attacking, were playing well, scored. Make a defensive change, sit back, concede. 

There's no need to try and sit on a one goal lead like our lives depend on it.

It is a bit more exciting though :thumsup2

7 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Highlight for me was Shaba kicking the bag of cones onto the pitch, bizarrely after United equalised for the second time. His lonesome walk over the pitch at the end had the look of a man about to lose his job.

Delighted to see there's some fight left in this team. Confidence is all we can build now before the play-offs.

If you useless c***s had beaten us the other day this could have been the day. 

Unfortunately that result bought Csaba another 4 straight defeats.

Archived