Cowdenbeath v Clyde

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What kind of contract is Lennon on? Would quite fancy him as Rovers manager if Smith can't take us up.

Two 1/2 year deal I think
Was out of work for a wee while was surprised nobody went for him

You guys fulltime ?

17 hours ago, Clydeontheup said:

Clyde fans at end of game did not cover themselves in glory. 

Not an excuse but Bollan, his who are you assistant and the extremely old boy goading defeated fans at the end of game sums up the class of Cowdenbeath.

Heard various stories over time that those on the board are as bad.

enjoy you’re win  you’re still going down 

Clyde have a lot of decent fans, but do have more than their fair share of zoomers.

1 hour ago, CALDERON said:

What kind of contract is Lennon on? Would quite fancy him as Rovers manager if Smith can't take us up.

I don't see the point in him saying (when he came to us) that he wants to rebuild his career hense the drop down the divisions just to jump ship one level after 6 months. I'm pretty confident he will want a full season with us unless a Championship side come in for him.

19 hours ago, Clydeontheup said:

Clyde fans at end of game did not cover themselves in glory. 

Not an excuse but Bollan, his who are you assistant and the extremely old boy goading defeated fans at the end of game sums up the class of Cowdenbeath.

Heard various stories over time that those on the board are as bad.

enjoy you’re win  you’re still going down 

Who? Me ??:angel:angel

Bollan got pelters the full game surely surely the clyde fans can expect him to celebrate wildly at the end.. He probably was happy for the players and himself as well please bare in mind we aint won too many games guys!!! If we gave lennon it tight full game and did what bollan did I would just laugh it off or give him some verbals back and thats about it. Big deal.

As for the game. I actually thought Goodwillie ran our 2 centre halfs ragged and looked excellent. Pyper couldnt contain him 1st half but we got better defensively 2nd half. Clean sheet is pleasing and with Gilfillan in our side he marshalls that defence and has a decent composure for those around him. 

Sheerin didnt have his best game but he had worked hard as usual. Reilly worked his socks off which I loved and fair play to mullen who btw has been excellent the last 2-3 games at right back. I didnt think we played that well and in the game we lost midweek to clyde thought we played better. Footy is a funny game. Players dug deep for that result and with a settled side which I have said all season relationships on the park are forming and a team structure is developing which should bode well for our play off games.................. 

Mone the Cowden

Archived