Cowdenbeath v Clyde

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Mantis Toboggan said:

Any chance this could be called off?

All the snow we had earlier this week appears to have gone today, although i've not been near Central Park which was waterlogged on Tuesday. Hopefully today's sun will have helped to dry it out.

so,back to the questions about the pitch-we're travelling a fair distance for this so can anyone tell me if there looks like theres any issues now with the pitch?any inspections planned etc

Pitch was ok yesterday evening - a bit soggy. Should be fine - no inspection planned. If no adverse weather then ok

1 hour ago, Clyde01 said:

Is there free entry for kids under a certain age or am I going to have to shell out £6 for a 4 year old?

They should get in free. Younger kids were always let in for free.

Expecting a tough game against Cowdenbeath with their vast improvement in form and results recently which should stand them in good stead for the relegation playoff as I believe they have got too much ground to make up to escape it. Hopefully we can get the win and keep our own playoff hope alive and hope results go our way, think we may just have enough quality to grabs the points  today.

Is there free entry for kids under a certain age or am I going to have to shell out £6 for a 4 year old?

They should get in free. Younger kids were always let in for free.

I took my daughter (4) and son (6 at the time) to our 2-0 win there earlier in the season and had to pay £6 each for them. Throw in the £12 to get me in, plus 2 little Cowden pin badges at £6 each.......I think they seen me coming, but that was the day I said I’d never go back to a run of the mill game Central Park.

Take the penalty boxes out the match and it's been a decent match. Very blood and thunder. Finishing from both teams has been dreadful, certainly been a few chances.

Archived