The Binos v The Gable Endies

League 2 game of the day at Forthbank this Saturday when we entertain Montrose in what hopefully should be a good game. 

For the Binos we need the 3 points to make certain we finish in 3rd spot in the playoffs and for Montrose they need the 3 points to maintain their challenge for the League Title over Peterhead.

Team wise for us expect the return of Darren Barr after being given the all clear with an injury worry. Hopefully we should be at near full strength for this one.

As stated above we need to get the 3 points from this game as if we don`t expect it will be difficult next week against a Clyde side battling to get the last remaining playoff spot. 

Prediction Binos 2  Mo 1      

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, JakeSAFC said:

Mike Roncone is referee for this. Big well done to Montrose!

Oh FFS No ! Can we appeal against this decision and get Nick Walsh instead ? 

Mike Roncone is referee for this.

I was actually looking forward to the game until I read this, he’d spoil even the best of afternoons that clown.

Anyway, just got to get on with it. Hopefully we put in a good performance, cement third and put a wee dent in Montrose title push (although I hope they win it over Peterhead).

I was actually looking forward to the game until I read this, he’d spoil even the best of afternoons that clown.

Anyway, just got to get on with it. Hopefully we put in a good performance, cement third and put a wee dent in Montrose title push (although I hope they win it over Peterhead).

He better not ruin my birthday, but fully expecting it.

I don't know who I'd rather win the league tbh. I fancy us against both of them in the play offs.

He better not ruin my birthday, but fully expecting it.

Hope it's the Mighty Mo that ruin your birthday.
Hard one to call. Montrose will have to play better than they did last week to get anything from the game. 3-0 against a piss poor Edinburgh City side was anything but convincing.
Having the midweek game against Cowdenbeath cancelled was probably a good thing by giving the guys a full weeks rest against our hardest opponents in the run in.
By the way, a draw tomorrow guarantees us second place at least and also keeps our fate in our own hands. It would also almost guarantee that the Binos will be playing the runners up in the play offs so we might meet each other again soon ( I hope not though, hope you're playing the Fishheids)

My prediction :- Binos 0 Mo 1

Hope you celebrate your birthday in style, tomorrow evening and not in the afternoon.

By the way, a draw tomorrow guarantees us second place at least and also keeps our fate in our own hands. It would also almost guarantee that the Binos will be playing the runners up in the play offs so we might meet each other again soon ( I hope not though, hope you're playing the Fishheids)

My prediction :- Binos 0 Mo 1

Hope you celebrate your birthday in style, tomorrow evening and not in the afternoon.

Not so sure a draw would tbh. Stenny still have 2 games in hand over us, so could still catch us. Elgin could catch us as well. So really we need to be winning to cement our place.

Hopefully I'll be celebrating afternoon and evening but can't see it.

Always prefer when both stands are open, makes for a better atmosphere.

Always feels like a proper game when the other stand is open, one of the reasons I want promotion. Well done to Montrose though, the town is obviously getting right behind the clubs promotion push.

My sentiments exactly.

Was utterly embarrassing. A half arsed performance against a very up for it Montrose side. Didn't help that Roncone is a total useless p***k. But saying that can't really blame him for us being fucking shite. I'm utterly seething :lol:

Ps good loud support for Montrose today. You lot should win the league now and you probably deserve it after almost 2 decades in this pishy league. Enjoy boys.

Archived